Track 30

" Wow, time passes by so quickly!" Adrian exclaimed while he was walking with his lovers. " I can't believe you almost left a prize that you won!" Adrian said while he was holding onto the bear that Felix had won. " Honestly, I can't believe the counter lady chased us down too." Felix said having his hand on his waist. " I didn't expect a quint date would be really fun..." Vincent said.

" Me neither! We should do this more often~" Kevin said having a smile on his face looking at the blond, and holding the stuffed bunny you won, while holding a sleeping Y/N. " Uhm... it's getting late, huh? So uh..." The five of you then forwards for a kiss. ' Wait...'

' Who do I kiss first!?' Felix and Kevin thought, all of them having a blush on their faces. They then went away from each other, all of them slightly embarrassed. "Ah.... Ahaha.." They all said, Kevin was scratching the back of his head, while the others had an awkward look. " Aha... um." They all said, the tension now feeling awkward.

" W-Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow!' Vincent said while waving a goodbye, " R-Right, see ya!" Kevin and Adrian said waving a goodbye. " Fuckin' hell, dude! Your awkwardness is rubbing off me!" Felix said shoving Vincent to the side. " Excuse me!? You made me miss out on a good night kiss!" Vincent fought back.

' Why was that so awkward...?' Kevin and Adrian thought, Kevin almost dropped your figure while Adrian hid his face behind the bunny. " Kevin! You're going to drop me!!" You said waking up and causing Adrian to look at you in shock, while Kevin grabbed onto your thighs and stabilizing you on his back. " Sorry!" He said having a sheepish smile on his face.

Now the three of you were walking towards the dorm building, talking and having smiles on your faces as you got to the dorms.