Track 66

" I got the cat treats!!!" Adrian exclaimed with a smile on his face, " Yay!' (F) Y/N exclaimed with a smile, " We got a bunch of them!"

Both Y/N and (F) Y/N had confused and slightly dumbfounded looks when they saw the large amount that Felix had brought in. " Oh, there he is! Come here kitty!" Adrian called for the cat version of Y/N with a smile. Cat walked towards him and sat in front of him, " Who's a good boy?" The cat happily rubbed his face against Adrian's hand, and just seemed to glow when he saw the treats, and the mention that it was his. " Cute isn't he?" (F) Y/N asked, " Can you feed me like that sometime...." Felix said looking at his two boyfriends, " Oh?" Adrian said looking at the window when he saw a lack cat that had an x as one eye, and another cat that just had an innocent look on his face, some fur covering his face. " Another cat?"

" These two are new additions to the club. They started coming since last week." Y/N said while opening the window. " Both of them don't stay inside, but, I think they like each other." The group then watched as the three cats start to cuddle. Adrian looked at the two, " Oh! Do you want some treats too?" He asked looking at the two new additions. The one that had his eyes covered went and started happily eating the treat, while the black cat was still by the other and was nuzzling his head against his.

" But, hey, don't those two look familiar?" Adrian asked while looking at the three that was now happily playing around with each other.

Then they had small blushes when they realized that the cats resembled them.