Track 64

Adrian was once again in the dance studio, this time looking through some of the things that are in the studio. There were lots of extra cubbies since there was a few dancers that would come and go, and as he was looking around he saw cat bed in one of the cubbies. " Oh...! Are these cat toys ? Do you have a cat in here?" Ge asked looking at the cubby.

" Yeah! He was originally a stray that just wandered into area, so we just adopted him and know he our club mascot in a way!" Then (F) Y/N got up from her spot, " He's sleeping in the other room, I can get him if you want." Adrian seemed to have a happy look when he heard the mention of a cat, " Ooh, yes please!" The girl started walking o an area of the room that the cat would also sleep in.

Soon she came back having a small cat bed in her arms and in that cat bed was a fluffy H/C cat that seemed to have just woken up. " Here he is." Adrian seemed to have hearts in his eyes as he looked at the cat, " Ahhh! He's so adorable!!" He exclaimed having a large smile on his face, " Nyah." Adrian brought the cat into a hug, " And super cuddly too! What a good boy! Does he have a name?" He asked while nuzzling his head against the small creature. ". Hm...we just call him " cat"." Y/N told him. " It's adorable that your club has a cat."

" Mmm, right? A graceful little dancer and her small assistant." For a second, Adrian looked at the H/C cat, then looked towards his boyfriend. " Hmm.. you know. He kinda looks like you, doesn't he?" Adrian asked looking at the two, " Me?' Adrian nodded his head, " I think it's the fur." (F) Y/N grabbed a pair of cat ears, and placed them onto Y/N's head. " That's what I've been saying! Don't they look similar?"

" He does! Oh oh oh try meowing?" Y/N looked at Adrian and let out a small Nyah. " Gyaaaah, so cute!! I should take a picture of you!" He exclaimed.

Omake :

Y/N had once against started practice, and Adrian took this as a chance for him to send the image to his other boyfriends. He had sent it to the group chat, and Kevin seemed to be very happy about the image, and a dead Vincent due to the small blush that was on Y/N's face while they picture had been taken, and Felix had sent a gif that was just clapping happily.