Track 44

"Yeah okay I'll get that one and that one and that one." Vincent said, pointing at the drinks from the bar. When he was given he dirk he turned around and walked towards the are where his boyfriends were at. " Ahh~ Nothing like a little easier sippin'!" He said to himself.

"WOOO!" The sound of cheering could be heard, Vincent looked towards where the sound was coming from and saw Kevin on a surfing on the waves. ' Wow.... He looks cool doing just about anything, huh....' He thought, holding onto his drinks. " I'm glad their enjoying themselves." He said, having a soft smile on his face. " Wow you go big guy!!" Adrain cheered for him. " As for me, it's time to sit back and relax—"

Just as he sat down, he looked to his left and saw Felix standing under a tree, and you holding onto his waist from behind him. ' ??? ' He wondered looking at the two of you. "Why are you just standing there like.... You're so shady bro." Vincent said looking at him. " None of your business." Felix responded. Vincent slightly rolled his eyes, and then looked at you. " Why are you not going in Bun?" He asked. " I don't like showing my body." You said, hiding your legs in your sweater. Then putting on your hood and hiding yourself. The two males looked at your figure, that was currently in a small ball. You were hiding in your large oversized sweater. Both males gave out a laugh, Vincent brought your smaller figure towards him, " Can't you guys enjoy the beach like them?" He asked.

"No :)" Felix said with no hesitation. " Oh? Are you afraid of the ocean?" Vincent asked, slightly snickering knowing that he posed the male off. " I am." You said, poking your head out of your sweater and showing your face, then immediately hiding yourself into your sweater. Both males looked at you for a second and looked at you. Felix then started speaking, knowing that you probably weren't going to say anything. Felix than pointed a finger at Vincent, " Fine. I'll get in the damn water. I'm not a fan of these games, but I'll bite."

Felix went towards you and picked you up, then turned around and walked towards the water grumbling. " All you have to say is ' no '." He said looking at Felix grumbling figure that was walking away.

Feeling your body getting moved without your permission, you poked your head out of the sweater and looked around, only to see the water getting closer. Then you looked up at your boyfriend with a look of betrayal. " You little piece of garbage!" You yelled. Felix looked down at you with a smirk on his face, " If I suffer you suffer with me."

Felix stepped into the water, " There,  I'm in the water. Whoop dee fuckin' doo." He said, looked towards the blond male, then flipping him off. " Suck it pretty boy." He said.

"Yeah? Uh-huh, sure. You might wanna look behind you, dude." Vincent said, taking a sip of his coconut drink. Felix turned around and looked at the large wave that was coming towards his way, he ended up getting hit by the wave. Since he brought you along, you also ended up getting hit by the water. During that Felix accidentally dropped you. Kevin looked back at the two of you, you looked up at Felix, and gave one of your coldest glares you could muster. " HISSSS—-"

You then climbed up onto Kevin since he was the tallest person there. Vincent watched as all this happened, he then burst into laughter. " LMAOOOOOO look at this dude!!" He said laughing so hard that comical tears were coming down his eyes. "GAAAAAAAH!!! Did you plan all that?!" Felix yelled at him. Kevin came towards the black haired male, and grabbed his hand. Giving a small smile to him, and holding you to his side. "Oh, come on. The water isn't that bad!!" Kevin then brought both males to another area, well more like brought Felix and held you.

" I'm still angry at you." You said with a small pout on your lips. Felix gave you a small laugh, and reached over and rubbed your cheek, " I'm sorry Bunny." He said giving you a smile. " Hey, hey, hey, hey let's play ball~" Adrian said bringing a ball towards the males. "Ooh, let's!" Kevin said. You were on his side hugging his body, and giving a nod. Felix looking at the pink haired male, and also gave a nod.

Vincent looked at the four of you playing happily, then breaking out into a smile watching you guys have fun. " At least I got them to wind down a bit." He said, then taking.a sip of his drink.