Track 53

The three of you were at a music shop looking through records. " ...... So what would you call this? A music date?" Felix asked looking at the two of you. " Um... You can call it whatever you want." Kevin said having a smile on his face. "By the way, I'm surprised that the two of you were willing to hangout outside, even in this heat." Kevin said looking at the two of you.

"Vincent kicked me out of the goddamn dorm. He said something about how ' I'm wasting my summer' and that I should ' go outside while the weathers great'... The audacity of that guy." Felix said.

"What about you?" Kevin asked looking at you. " My friend wanted me to get some fresh air." You said, still looking at the records. " Welp, I hangout you so its not really bad." Felix said while nudging the taller male. " I like hanging out with you, besides I haven't hung out with you in a while. So I like this." You said, while taking Kevin's and intertwine your hand together. Kevin had a happy look on his face, " You know you don't need an excuse to hangout with me, right?" He asked the two of you.

" So why are we at a CD store? That's so old school of you. Watchu lookin for, anyway? If you don't mind me being nosy." Felix asked, saying that last part sort of quieter than the rest of the sentence.

"Hmm.... I don't know, I just like the.... Vibe of this shop! Plus, I like collecting vintage acoustic guitar albums! They're cheap, and I get some new tunes on my own guitar." Kevin said while picking up a CD and looking at it.

You faced the male, " I could teach you sometimes if you'd like, music is another major of mine." You said looking at him with a small smile. "Really! Would you do that for me?" He asked you, while having an excited look on his face. Kind of reminding you of a very excited puppy, who's owner has come home from work.

Felix looked at the at the two of you and had one eyebrow up, " You guys play guitar too, you're good at everything, aren't you..." Felix said, having his arms crossed. " I have to be...... what having an over-competent competitive older sibling does to ya." Kevin said, having a tired look on his face.

"Well, I think it's impressive that you can do so many things, and have fun doing them." Felix said, having a genuine smile on his face. "Aw, thanks, that's really nice. How about you do you guys play any instruments?" Kevin asked. " I mean, I have a bass, but I never bothered to learn how to play it." Felix said shrugging his shoulders. "Whoa, you do? But why keep it sound if you're not gonna play it?" Kevin asked.

"Hmm? Didn't you know? Guys dig dudes who have cool instruments. It's scientifically proven!" Felix explained having a happy look on his face. " Sure if you did that earlier, you would've been in a relationship much sooner." You said in a serious tone and looking at him.

Felix had a blush on his face, and gave you a smile. " At least someone appreciates that, guys ( Vincent ) also tell me I'm cringe and that I'm a chunnibyou." Felix said, having a slight grimace.

"Hmm...?" You said, catching both males attention and making them look at you. " Can we go over to your dorm? Guitar and bass have some similarities, and I know a thing or two. I could show you guys the basics, would you guys be okay with that?" You asked both males.

" Sure! Besides, I feel like I haven't spent time with you guys alone in a while." Kevin said having a smile on his face. "Hoo, look who's making excuses to hand out with me." Felix said in a teasing tone. " I'm speaking you language." You said, retuning the smirk.

" I'll take you up on that. Besides, I think hanging out in your dorm would be pretty sweet." Felix said looking at Kevin.

"Great! My place, then....?"