Track 3

Once again, you were lost and looking for someone to ask for directions. You weren't focusing on your surroundings assuming that nothing bad would happen.

' I wonder if there is anyone I can ask for directions around here.' You thought then getting hit in the head and dropping your items and falling face flat onto the ground. " Uh oops?" You heard a voice say.

For a few seconds you payed there not moving causing the two to get concerned watching you. Adrian noticed the clothes and realized that it was you. He ran over to you,
" Y/n! Are you okay?!" He asked in concern. The other male also ran up to you, kneeling down to your level and looking into your E/C eyes.

" I am so sorry!" He exclaimed looking at you. You gave him a nod, until you felt something wet dripping down your nose. You took off the mask you were wearing, revealing your face to them.

 You took off the mask you were wearing, revealing your face to them

[Not my art. I found it on Pinterest. Credit to the artist though.]

When you revealed your face both of them broke out into a blush as they looked at you, but soon looking at you in shock seeing blood dripping from your nose.

' Ah, blood.' You thought while looking down at your hand that had slight blood on it. Adrian then reached over to your nose, grabbing you chin and making you face up at him. " I don't have tissues... but I hope this makes you feel better!" He said, then kissing you nose.

Adrian then picked up his things and left the area. Having a blush in his face as he left. The taller male then looked at you once more. About to apologize again, but having a small smile as he saw your face a bright red as you watched the male walk away.

' Bloody noses aren't so bad.'