Track7

It was now time for school, you left a note for the male, making him breakfast before you left. As you were leaving you met up with Adrian. When he looked at you his face had blush, finding your current bed hair adorable.

"Good morning !" He said to you. "Morning." You responded back, giving a wave. " You wanna head to class together?" He asked with a grin.

"I'm going to have to talk to you a little later, I have to go to my dorm and get some clothes to change into, but I'll see you later okay?" You said, looking into his eyes.

He gave you a nod and a wave , watching as your team started walking away. He decided to turn around and walk to class.
As he walked outside, he saw Felix ( Goth). The two of them made eye contact for second. Felix gave a wave as Adrian patted his hair down and walked towards the male.

"H-Hi!" He stutters, Felix then looked into his eyes leaning down. "Hey so... about our date..." he said.

"D-Date?" Adrian asked looking at him

"You know, the one where you invited me to watch anime with you." He explained.

"Oh yeah!" Adrian suddenly remembered. " It's today right? Be there or be square squirt." He said.

As he turned around to walk away, "W-Wait!" He cried out to him. Felix looked over his shoulder wondering why he called him.

" Do you think I could bring a friend? B-But don't reeled pressured to say yes!" He exclaimed.

Felix then took exhaled a puff of smoke. Looking at the male for a second, " Sure I don't mind." He said giving a smirk then walking away.

"Ah he's so cool.... I can't go out with him looking like a loser! I have to be as school as him!" He exclaimed to himself. Before he could forget, he took out his phone and texting a certain masked male.

Adrian then broke out into a smile, when he got the response he wanted. He then placed his phone into his pocket and hurried to class.

-

We'll just log into my Netflix account, ok?" Felix asked looking at the males that were next to him.

" I brought some snack. Do you guys want some?" You asked them. The jumping in your spot when you heard coughing. You got up from you spot and grabbed a glass of water, coming back and seeing Adrian in Felix's embrace. You walked toward them and seeing a bright red Adrian that had a blissful look.

You the grabbed the pack of cigarettes, " This is strong. You don't want to be smoking these." You said looking at it.