Track 63

" Heyyyyy, are we still up for that game night—" Adrian stopped talking when he saw his boyfriend in the corner, seeming to be in an emo state. And a female was patting his back while he had a gloomy aura.

" Oh!" Am I interrupting anything?" He asked looking at the two, " No, not al all. Come on over!" (F) Y/N said, " Oh right, it's nice to meet you! I'm (F) Y/N!" [ I don't remember if I introduced the two so, please excuse any mistakes. ]

" It's nice to meet you too!" Adrian exclaimed, then he turned and faced his crouching boyfriend with a confused look on his face. " So what what happened here?" He asked, " Oh, just club stuff, and something that I really want to do. Yet this one seems to not want to. You're welcome to join us if you're interested!"

" Ooh, can I?"

" I don't see why not." (F) Y/N responded, having a smile on her face.

~

Adrian came having a nice pair of clothes on, something that might've been nice to wear so that he doesn't feel uncomfortable.

But when he had come, he saw his boyfriend wearing something that he was not expecting. Well, more like he wasn't wearing anything.

(F) Y/N had a pair of tight shorts and a sports bra, and a white cropped shirt. Which he kind of expected since he had seen a large amount of female idols wearing while doing dance practices.

But Y/N was there, wearing something almost the same. Having a sports bra on, and a pair of shorts that had brought attention to his behind.

(F) Y/N saw the look on Adrian's face and had a smirk, " Yeah, I said we should try pole dancing, but he didn't want to reveal his chest, soooo...... there he is!" She exclaimed, presenting her friend.

Yeah, while they were or acting, and trying to get the concept of pole dancing right, Adrian was currently in a heaven since he was watching one of his lovers doing something like this.

To say he was happy was an understatement.

Omake :

(F) Y/N had came to the boy while Y/N was changing, " Here's my number! Why don't we be friends!" She said, Adrian happily accepted but started turning red when she had said something else.

" I have plans for trying  a lap dance later~"

" I feel like (F) Prep would enjoy it...." She said that last part to herself, thinking about her girlfriends reactions if she did that.

She had left, knowing that she had left a flushed Adrian. Deeming her job complete. A smirk on her face, and when Y/N had come back Adrian had grasped onto his boyfriend tightly. Making Y/N very confused for the rest of the day.

[ also I'm going to say that Vincent went with Felix ,like in the original. ]