Track 47

Now the three of you were in the studio, Adrian was looking around the studio since this was the first time he's been in there. " So this is were you guys practice?" He asked looking at the two of you, " Yup! You could join us sometimes if you want!!" (F)Y/N said with a smile. " Really? Thanks!!" He said with a smile on his face. " Okay, I'm going to get changed. Wait here." You said, giving a peck to his cheek and walked towards the changing room.

After the two of you had gotten changed, you saw Adrian sitting there looking around. When Adrian saw you, he had a small blush on his face. The closing that you were wearing was slightly revealing. You were wearing a tight tang top that had revealed your arm muscles and a pair of baggy sweatpants. Also having pair of tap shoes on. " I'm  going to start now, do you think you could record me?" You asked him, Adrain gave a smile to you, then grabbed your phone. " Sure! I could do that!" He said. Adrian sat down, and started recording you.

[Not my video. Also I didn't do dance for that long, I'm not a professional I search this stuff online.]

After you were done doing your dance, you were know sweating a lot. You started wiping the sweat off your body, slightly forgetting that your boyfriend was in the room. When you turned around, you made eye contact with a blushing bright pink haired male. " Are you okay?" You asked him, "Y-Yes!!!" He said looking at you. " Can I send this to the group chat?" He asked looking at you. "Sure, how'd I do?" You asked the male. Adrain gave you a smile, and then wrapped his arms around your waist. " You did good!! I'm going to come more often from now on." He said having a smile on his face.

You wrapped your arms around him, " Come more often, it's nice that someone watches me." You said, the two of you were having a nice moment. Until someone threw something to the back of your head. " What am I, fucking chop liver?!" (F) Y/N yelled at you. " You're a piece of shit that doesn't give good criticism!!!" You yelled back, grabbing the water bottle that she threw at you.

Now she was running away from you, leaving a happy Adrian that was on your phone, sending the video to the boyfriends group chat. A happy smile on his face.