765 ~ Special 18+

Warnings:
- You are going to be female in this one and this is not the male you
- Overstimulation
- Group sex
- Toys

Remember that day you and Adrian and Kevin all had group sex for the first time together, yeah. On the same day, (F) Y/N was with her girlfriends, and since you had sent you off to have sex, she couldn't help but want some too.

What better time was it for her, Her girlfriends were all there. (F) Jock was taking a break from basketball since the season had ended. (F) Prep was taking a small break to focus on her girlfriends. (F) Nerd had just finished up her writing project, and (F) Goth had nothing to do since the club had no plans for now.

So being the horny buffoon (F) Y/N is, she went towards (F) Prep and wrapped her arms around one of her girlfriends waist. She started kissing up and down her neck. " What's up with you~" She asked you in a teasing tone. " I'm horny." She replied, looking at her girlfriends face. " So blunt~" She responded. She started drawing circles on your chest.

" So what are you going to do about it?" She asked in a teasing tone. " I don't know~" (F) Y/N responded, bringing her body closer to yours. " Let's go babygirl~" (F) Y/N whispered into her ear. Causing small giggles to come out of her voice.

~
The two of you were on the bed, you had your fingers knuckles deep into her pussy. ( F) Y/N licked her pussy, while thrusting your fingers in and out. Small whimpers and moans were coming out of her mouth. " Ooh~ Yes baby!" (F) Prep exclaimed, raising her hips and making you take her deeper. You took your lips and fingers away from her. Licking your lips as you looked at her with a smirk, she let out a whine not liking the separation from your mouth and her pussy.

Instead of saying anything you went down and attached yourself onto her nipple, biting, licking and sucking on it. While the other hand was twisting it around in a playful way.

" (F) Y/N!" She whined, arching her back once more. You let out a groan on her nipple, sending vibrations up her body. You also placed two fingers in her pussy, lifting her hips into the air and thrusting harder than before with your fingers. " Oh yes!!" She yelled.

While the two of you were basking in the pleasure, the both of you didn't realize the floor opening. In came (F) Goth, she first heard noises coming from your room. She saw you on your hands and knees, fingering (F) Prep in and out while sucking and pinching her nipples. She felt herself getting wet watching the two of you pleasure each other.

She made her way towards you, placing her fingers into your underwear and pussy. Ramming her fingers in and out of you, you fell on top of (F) Prep. Moaning and whimpering as you felt her your self getting fingered in a rough pace. " Oh, finger me harder mommy!" You cried out to her.

Now the three of you were fingering each other. (F) Prep had her fingers in (F) Goth's ass. You had your fingers in (F) Preps pussy and (F) Goths pussy. The three of you were pleasuring each other. " How about I grab the toys?" (F) Goth asked. The two of you looked at each other and have a nod.

So you had a dildo that could be put into you and (F) Prep, while (F) Goth had a vibrator in her pussy and strap on and was pounding your ass. " I'm going to cum!!" (F) Prep screamed. Hearing that was enough motivation for you and (F) Goth, the two of you started going harder and haired into each other. Soon she came all over the dildo, you were about to pull out of her expecting that (F) Goth was going to do the same, but only getting pushed farther when she didn't pull out of you.

Now the three of you were pounding into each other, you had also cum for the first time in the night and so had (F) Goth soon after you. After that you guys did multiple rounds.

By the end of the time, the toys were all over the ground. Your were laying in the middle of the girls. You had your arms around your girlfriends, but apparently both of them were still horny, so both of them were sucking on your nipples.

You held onto their heads and pushed them harder against you. Soon they had stopped, looking at you with saliva connecting their lips to your nipples. They had now started cuddling to your side. You were now calling (M) Y/N and asking him about how his night went. Then ending he call when you saw (F) Jock enter the room with (F) Nerd, both of them having a lustful look in their eyes and walking towards you three.

That night was a long one.