Track 78

The fisherman was con red to find someone on the cold shores. " Are you alright? I've never seen you around here." The fisherman said kneeling down and reaching a hand towards him, " Greetings!" The merman beamed. " I came from somewhere far away, and saw all the way here—" He stopped i his tracks, surprised to find himself taking in perfect human language.

Was it due tot he pendant that was around his neck, he wondered. " A-Ahem, anyway, the waters here are a little cold, so you shouldn't be in there for too long." The fisherman said,  " Then would you help me up, please?" The merman asked, the fisherman complied, and fished the merman out from the water, tree to the witch's words, his tail magically transformed into a pair of legs upon leaving the water.

The merman was so ecstatic. He's able to walk on land now!" You said you came from afar? Do you have anywhere to stay...?"

" Ah... no, I don't...." The merman replied. For a moment, the fisherman thought for a solution. Then grabbed onto Adrians hand. " Then... if you don't mind, I can show you a place to stay for a while." The merman was intrigued, and accepted the fisherman's offer. The two arrive at the doors of a towering castle. " What a big tower... does a prince live in here or something?" The merman asked, " Of course. This is our kingdom's castle, after all."

" W-Wait, what did you say your relationship with this prince was?"

" Why.. he's my fiancé, of course!"

The merman had a shocked look, but ignoring that, the door had opened. There he was... the prince, standing in all his glory. "I have returned, Your Highness."

" Oh... ahaha.... W-welcome back, honey... I've been waiting for you. Though I must ask... who is this young man that you've brought here with you?"

" I found him I in the shores. He said that he has nowhere to go. Would you be as kind as to lend him a place to stay?"

" Hmm...? But he is a stranger, is he not? Why would I.." The merman looked up at the blond male, his bright eyes shining. " Would I..."

The prince immediately fell victim to the merman's charms. " I suppose you can stay for a while..."

Upon the merman's request, the humans took him to see the sights of the human world. He learned the cultures and traditions.... Despite the unfamiliarity towards human customs, he managed to charm the two. The merman grew closer to the humans, each passing day. And before long, the two h started to develop feelings for the merman. One day, the couple came to the merman with a proposition.

" We've been doing a lot of thinking, and we were wondering... would you like to be involved in our lives....?"

The merman was flattered yet he felt hesitant. And he had looked around, and made eye contact with a pair of very familiar e/c eyes. " That's very kind of you to offer, but.... The truth is.."

" This is so unrealistic. How are they falling for each other that quick?" Vincent asked, " I was only paid for three chapters, ok?" (F)Nerd had a angry look on her face, " You should like, apply to Webtoon of something."

Felix looked away from him, " Well...."