Track 35

Y/N was walking next to his friend, half asleep as he tried to stay up. " Huh...?.... Hey. What are you doing here?" (F) Y/N asked looking at him in confusion. " AAH, I'm ...... I'm awake!!!" You yelled out in shock when he felt someone place a hand on your shoulder. " Oh, it's just you." You said looking at him. " Wow, great to see you too. But anyways, are you staying up late again?" (F) Y/N asked looking at her friend.

Then Y/N started looking around and noticing that it wasn't his class, " W-Wait, this is not the STEM building!" He exclaimed looking around, " That's why you're here...."

" I'll see you later, I'm going to be late for class!!" He yelled out and started running towards the building. " See ya." (F) Y/N said waving and watching you leave with a deadpanned look. Y/N finally arrived to the room, having a exhausted look on his face not being used to running so much. " You're late. AGAIN." The professor said, giving a unimpressed look. " I'm..... I'm sorry sir..." You said having your head down.

"Whatever. Just go take a seat so I can continue with my lecture." He said having his arms crossed over his chest, " Alright...." You said having a sad look on your face and asking towards an empty spot. "Now where was I?"

~
"...And that concluded today's lecture." The professor said finishing the lesson. " Don't forget, finals will start next week. Review the class notes on blackboard as usual." He said watching as all the students were leaving the room. As Y/N was about to walk out, " ... And YOU. Wait just a minute." He called out to you. " I need to talk to you for a bit."

" Y-Yes? What is it?" You asked looking at him, " I noticed that. You've been behind on your assignments, and that you're almost late to my classes lately. I understand that you're taking several classes, but that's no excuse to neglect my classes as well. This it the last week fro you to prove that you're still willing to take this major. If you're not gonna give it your all, might as well quit. That's all." The professor said walking out of the room, you looked to the ground. Feeling disappointed with yourself and letting the pressure finally crash down on you.

" Y-Yes sir..." You whispered.