Track 29

You had lead the males towards the area where the game booths were. " Can we go do some games over there?" You asked looking towards your two boyfriends. " Wait do you think that you could play, you might get dizzy?" You asked looking towards Kevin. Felix then placed on around your shoulder and looked at the male that was besides you. " Oookay I'm not that nauseous from the fall." Kevin said looking at you.

Felix gave out a laugh, seeing his expression. " I was asking just in case." You said before going up to him, and giving a kiss to his cheek. " f you're feeling fine, then I'm all for it. We should put some stakes though, to make it more interesting?"

" How about winner gets to Asia favour from the loser?" Kevin asked looking at the two of you, " It's a bet, baby." Felix responded. " Alright, that sides like fun." The three of you made your ways towards a shooting game, " GGEZ." Felix said, looking at the bottles that were shot down. " That's not fair, you play siege twelve hours a day." Kevin said, looking at the amount he was able to do. " One point for you." You said looking at the male.

" I'm showing the next game." Kevin said, walking away from the stand. " Alright, you big baby." You grabbed both of their hands and walked away with them by your sides. " Sir, your prize..." The lady called out to Felix.

" How about the high striker?" Kevin asked coming up to the game, " How predictable..." Felix said looking at him, " I lost, I have weak spaghetti arms." You told them having your arms in front of you to prove your point. Kevin then went towards you and ruffled your hair, " Alright, here I go..." He ended up being able to hit it up to the max, making both of you look at the male. Felix looked at him in slight disbelief, while you were looking at him in awe. " That's GAINS, bro." He told the two of you, while flexing his arm.

" Okay Y/N, your turn to pick." Felix said looking at you, you looked around and went towards the toss ring. " You're soooo going down." Felix said while he was spinning around one of the rings and looking at his two boyfriends. He then threw the ring but ended up missing it completely. Kevin than tried to do the same but also missing it.You then went forwards and was able to get it directly on it. The man then gave you the prize, then you turned to face your two boyfriends that were currently looking at you in shock.

You went over to him and lifted the bear up to their faces, " I got a bunny." You said having a slight monotone, but if you looked closely you could see a twinkle of excitement in his eyes. Felix than went closer to your body and ruffled your hair, " Okay, so you won that one, but we still need a tiebreaker. " Kevin said having a smile on his face.

That is how three college students were sitting around a play duck pond, " Prepare to get your ass blasted" Kevins said having his hands in the water. " Hah, you wish." Felix said.

" That sounds very suggestive without context." You said while leaning over Kevin's shoulder. Kevin was able to pick the grand prize ducky, while Felix and you had grabbed the consolation ducky. " Ooh, grand prize ducky!" Kevin said having his ducky up and showing the others.

" Fine, fine, you win, big boy. What do you want me to do?" Felix asked having his hands in the air. " Hmm." Kevin said having his hand on his chin, " How about a kiss?" He asked before slightly panicking when eh felt a hand on his collar. " Uhh, I mean, not if you're okay with it!" He exclaimed having his hands out in front of him.

Felix then brought him down to lock their lips together, they then separated from the kiss. They made eye contact with each other, " How's that?" Felix asked still holding onto Kevin's sweater collar. Kevin then started taking off his hat and then moving his bangs out of his eyes, and making eye contact with him again. " Uhm..... I wouldn't mind doing it again...." Kevin said.

" Yeah?" Felix asked licking his lips and looking up at him.

~

"They said that they were somewhere around here..." Adrian said looking at his phone, Vincent then looked towards the hidden wall and seeing the two males that were about to bang each other. " Oh my God you guys!!! Get a fucking room!!!" He yelled looking at them.

Omake:

" Hey, where's Y/N?" Adrian asked looking around for the H/C haired male. Vincent then went towards the two and tried to break them apart, while Felix was teasing him about wanting to join. Kevin being next to him and blushing profusely. Adrian looked around trying got find a fluffy H/C head of hair. " I'm here." You said slightly scaring Adrian.

When he realized that it was you he broke out into a smile, " Where did you go bun?" Adrian asked placing his hands onto your cheeks squishing them. " I was feeling left out, and went to grab some cotton candy. You want some?" You said looking at him having a sweet smile, then facing your other three boyfriends. " What's going on with them?" You asked.

" Oh, don't mind them. Wanna go find some other games?" Adrian asked, the two of you left the area, and once the three males realized that the younger males of your relationship had left. They all kind of panicked and left and looked around for the two of you.