7.6k ~ Special

Warnings :

- Over working to the point of fainting
- Body insecurities
- Mentions of ED's
- Nothing else

~

Y/N is a very hard worker, anyone can tell you that.

He is in the dance major, and has taken up art. He is a smart student that keeps his grades up, and he knows how to lead a group.

But one thing that he wasn't very good at was making some time for him to rest. On multiple occasions he wasn't taking care of his body, and was more ignoring the signs of exhaustion.

So here he was, on the ground, panting. Unlike before, were he could normally stay standing while taking in a few breathes then getting back to normal, he was on the ground, sweating.

(F) Y/N saw her friend panting on the ground, and she was worried.

Recently he had been shamed, since he was on the shorter side, he would obviously not be as heavy as some of the taller dancers, and would appear shorter and smaller than other. But, he was still healthy and knew how to take care of himself.

Yet recently, he had not been doing that. A long time ago he had a bad habit of not eating, and just working. Or sometimes he would eat to much, just to show people that he was indeed eating. That was something that ( F ) Y/N had seen.

" Hey Y/N!" She called out, getting his attention. He looked at her confused wondering what she wanted. " Why don't you stay at your dorm tomorrow and rest?" She asked, but frowned when she saw him shake his head. " No, I have to get better..." He responded, (F) Y/N walked towards her friend and saw by his laying figure.

" But you're already doing great! Why don't you go and rest for a few days, maybe go on a date with your boyfriends?" She asked, but once again frowning when she saw him shake his head no.

And that had gone on for the next months or so, (F) Y/N had not told Y/N's boyfriends, since she had thought that he should tell them.

But that all changed when one day, they were all practicing for a event, but a few dancers let out a sound of shock and surprise, (F) Y/N turned around and her eyes widened when she saw that Y/N had fainted.

She ran towards her bag, and called (F) Jock. " Hey babe~"

" I need you to call Kevin, and ask him to come to the dance studio!" She exclaimed, surprising (F) Jock, she was going to ask, but (F) Y/N had such a stressed tone. She had agreed and ended the call, and called her brother. Telling him to go to the dance studio.

Meanwhile Kevin was confused as he walked towards the studio, but had a surprised look when (F) Y/N came out and grabbed his hand. She ran into the studio and shoved his towards the fainted male. " W-What happened to him?!" He asked in concern. " He fainted! Take him back to your dorm, and make him rest for a few days!" She exclaimed, grabbing Y/N's bag.

Kevin had picked up his boyfriend that had looked weak. His normally glowing skin seemed to be dry, and he just looked a lot more tired. " Thanks for coming, but make sure he rests." (F) Y/N said while pushing Kevin out of the studio.

Once he was out, and when Kevin was finally at his dorm. He had called his other boyfriends, telling them about what happened to Y/N.

They had all ran towards the dorm, Adrian was the first one to come, he had grabbed a boat load of things like, a few stuffed animals, and movies, as well as some blankets. Then Felix had come, and then Vincent.

When Y/N had woke up, he had saw his boyfriends there. Felix was playing a game by his side, Adrian was also by his side, cuddling up to him.

He had saw that Kevin and Vincent were in the kitchen making something. Adrian was the first to notice that he was awake, " What are you guys doing here?" Adrian had a smile on his face, nuzzling his cheek.

" You fainted, and Kevin called us. So here we are!" His grip tightened when he felt that Y/N was trying to get up, " Babe, I need to get to practice." He said, " Nope! You are resting for the next few days. No matter what!"

Adrian had more of a frown when he felt Y/N trying to get out of his embrace, he dramatically put his hand onto his forehead and fell back. " Oh well! Go ahead and leave! And let me wither alone without your attention!" He exclaimed dramatically, letting out small comical tears.

" Is this your way of getting me to stay?" Y/N asked, " Depends, is it working?" Adrian asked, "....... Yes." Y/N replied before resting his head against Adrian's chest. Felix watched the two snuggle and he had a soft look.

Then continued doing what he was doing, a smile as he listened in onto their conversation.

Omake :

(F) Y/N was in the arms of (F) Jock, " So babe, do you wanna tell me why you needed me to call my brother?" (F) Y/N looked up at her girlfriend with a smile, " Y/N was just being an idiot and overworking himself, so I just called one of the most dependable people in my life!" (F) Jock had a blush, then hid her face into (F) Y/N's neck.

" I love you so much!" She exclaimed, (F) Y/N let out a giggle, and patted her taller girlfriends back.

{ Silent Type } On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara