Track 34

Adrian was looking around the area, and not looking were he was going and bumping into someone's back. " Umph!' " Oh.." Vincent said while turning around and facing him. "Eheheh, fancy seeing you here! What are you up to?" Adrian asked having his flirting mode up. " Eh, you know me, hitting the books n'all..." Vincent said having a check mark shape with his hands under his chin. Then getting silenced by the librarian, " Ah, s-sleepy miss, we'll be quieter. C'mon, let's go somewhere else..." Vincent said grabbing his smaller boyfriends wrist.

"We should be okay here on the third floor...." Vincent said while he was looking around the bookshelves, " This part of the library is usually pretty empty.... We won't bother anyone here." Vincent explained turning around and facing him. " Wow, sounds like you know your way around here! I didn't know you're the studios type." Adrian said looking at him with a smile.

"Well, not really of my own volition. My parents expect a lot from me, and I have to maintain a high GPA." Vincent explained, having a slight annoyed look on his face. "Ah——? That sounds tough...." Adrian said looking at him. " How about you though?" Vincent asked turning and facing the blued haired male, "M-Me?"

"Yeah, you're taking two majors right? That;s gotta be pretty hard."

" O-Oh! Well, I took two majors on my prerogative, so it's all on me... sometimes the schedules clash I missed out on one class and I have no idea what to do for my exams next week!" Adrian said, kind of venting. " N-Not to mention. Head empty only vidya gamez...."

" Well, that's college for ya. You miss one class, and suddenly you're way out of the loop." Vincent explained while grabbing the notebook from his boyfriends hands and looking at it, " Though I know someone who never shows up to class and they do just fine..." Vincent said, while thinking of a certain ebony haired male.

"Anyways! You said your exams are in a week right? C'mon, I'll help you study." Vincent said looking at his boyfriend once more having a smile. " I-Is that okay? Do I have to pay?" Adrian asked. " No need, silly.. I'm your boyfriend.." Vincent said.

In the end neither of them got any studying , but instead flirted with each other.