Track 43

"You sure you don't wanna get inside first?" Vincent asked Adrian. " I'm good! I'll just wait for you guys outside." Adrian said, walking away from you guys as he stretched his body. " Man, I love going to the beach!" He said to himself, then he let out a sort of perverted laugh. " Hee, hee. I've been wanting for this day, 'cuz beaches mean... I get to see them shirtless!!" He said to himself in an excited voice.

In his mind came you guys, Kevin wearing a pair of short blue swimming trunks. Vincent wearing a black speedo, Felix wearing a pink speedo. You wearing a pair of booty shorts. ' I'm so ready!!!' He thought to himself. " Heeeey~! Have you dipped your toes in the water yet?" Vincent asked, coming out of the change room. ' Here they come.' " Not yet, I was just about to—" When he turned around and looked at one of his boyfriend he was slightly disappointed. " Great! I can't wait to get to the beach bar myself!!" Vincent said.

' Why did he change into that drunk beach uncle getup again??? The earlier outfit was already nice!' Adrian thought to himself.

Kevin came out neck, he had a wetsuit on. "Mm, nice weather today! Perfect for surfing!" He said, blocking the sun from his eyes. ' A.... W-Wetsuit? Please give me a crumb of skin....' He thought once again being disappointed. " I wanna go inside already..." Felix said, having a pair of black trunks, and a black zip up sweater. Still having a mask on his face. ' How is he managing in the heat....?!' Adrian wondered looking at him.

You came out of the changing area, wearing a pair of trunks that was near your knee length, but also wearing a large sweater. Hiding your body from anyone to see, the only visible skin that could be seen was your legs. ' Oh come on!' He whined in his mind. " You surf?" Felix asked, " I dabble in it!" Kevin said, holding a surfboard. " Beach drink~!" Vincent said walking off towards the bar. ' Uhh, this is certainly not ideal..." Adrian thought to himself.

"Ahh, isn't this the first time your going barechested?" Vincent asked, looking at the ebony haired male. " Yeah, I dunno, I just wanted to try it out, I guess..." He said looking away, and being slightly flustered. " Aww, my babies all grown up~" Vincent said, in a teasing tone. " I'm not your baby." Felix said. " Yes you are." He said, having a hand over his lips and having a smile on his face. " You look good." You said, having a smile on your face, giving the males a light peck on his lips. then you went towards Kevin, placing your arm around his.

Felix was currently flustered on what you said, " He's right. You look good!"  Kevin said giving a soft smile. Felix looked at the two of you in slight shock, being flustered from the sudden compliments and affection from the two of you. He tried to cover his face with his mask, since the blush on his face was very obvious. " T-Thank you.." He said.

Adrain looked at him, ' Oh?'

" Welp, time for me to catch the waves!" Kevin said, walking towards the waters. " Be careful~" Vincent said, " Have fun!" You called out to him, while rubbing Felix's back since he was still flustered. ' Oh well, you won't see me complaining about boys being cute!" Adrian thought to himself with a smile.