Track 11

"Jeez why am I like this!!!" He asked himself to liking how he responded to the taller male, and his pathetic attempt of an apology he gave to the fluffy h/c boy that he had dropped his coffee on.

As he was sitting on the bench and ruffling his hair, a younger blue haired male came towards him having a smile on his face. " Hi! Mind if I sit here?" He asked looking at him.

" Oh...go ahead...." He responded back while giving out a smile as he sat neck to the male. ' Isn't he the boy who tripped the other day? Ah but he's hooking up with my roommate right?..... He is kinda cute tho.....argh all around me are cute boys I can't date.... RIP....'

Adrian looked at the male having a look of concern, " Um are you okay? You look like you had a rough day." Adrian said looking closer to the blond male.

"It's really nothing, it's just, there's this guy that flirted with me and I didn't immediacy notice it, and then I keep making a fool out of myself around him... He probably thinks I'm stupid and wants to make fun of me??? He's really attractive tho like I would've dated him if I didn't kiss the chance. I also bumped into another cute boy and ended up spilling all my coffee onto him. So here we fucking are..." He said going on a tangent.

" I'm probably just cursed to not be able to date ever." Pepe said having a pout on his lips.

' OMG his pout is adorable!!!' Adrian thought having a blush on his face. " Well, for what it's worth I think your really cute! And really handsome too....If that guy doesn't dare you, then he's missing out!" Adrian exclaimed looking at him, giving him a sweet closed eye smile.

' Huh??? What's he so goddamn cute for???' Prep said having a blush on his face as he looked at him.

While the two of them were talking with each other, Prep felt someone tapping his shoulder. He turned around and faced a fluffy haired male that had a coffee stain on your shirt. When he turned around he had a blush on his face, both from being flustered and feeling sorry to the male for dropping his coffee earlier.

You were standing behind him, holding a cup of coffee from the café near campus. The two of you looked into each other's eyes, you grabbed his arm and placed the cup of coffee in his hand.

Then you went towards Adrian and grabbing his hand and pulling him to class, turning around and giving a bow as you guys left. Adrian gave a cheerful goodbye and walked away having your hand in his. A blush on his face as you guys walked away.

Prep looked at the two of your leaving figure.

Omake:

" Control your boyfriends!!! There two sweet for their own good!!!" Prep complained to Felix. " Hm? Boyfriend?" Felix asked while blowing a bubble from his gum.