Track 37

- Warning slight sexual tones might be in it
- Reminder that all the characters are at least 18+ in this fanfic

Vincent had his reached out towards you, " Do you wanna take a warm shower first? It might make you feel a bit better!" He said looking at your swaddled body. You wiped the tears off your face and looked up at him, " Come with me!' Vincent said looking at you with a soft smile. " Oh? *sniffle* You wanna take a shower together with me...? You asked, slightly shocking him. A blush was on his face as he was thinking of something else when you said that.

" T-That's not what I meant!" You looked at him now having a smile on your face, " Ooh, can I join?" Adrian asked having a smile on his face, "  Sure." You said facing the blue haired having a smile. While Vincent was kind of malfunctioning, " I meant like.... You can wear some of my clothes...!" Vincent then threw a towel at your face. Adrian was next to you and ended up in the attack as well. " Pervert..." Vincent said in a whisper.

You grabbed Adrians hand and dragged him up when you felt Vincent pulling up your body. " Hmph! Come on! I'll show you to our bathroom!" Vincent exclaimed while dragging the two of you. " Hgnrhmfgh.." Adrian said while being muffled by the towel.

Now you were sitting on the toilet cover, watching as your boyfriends where trying to find a temperature that would be good. "You can go in now!" Adrian said looking at you having a smile on his face. You got up and walked slightly towards them, then lifting your shirt over your head and dropping it onto the floor. " Aren't you coming in with me?" You asked looking at the still dressed males. " Oh! W-Well I...." Vincent said, his eyes trying not to look at your slightly toned upper body. He then slightly flinched when he felt your hand grasp his, he then faced you only to see you having a small pout on your lips as you looked up at him. " F-Fine..." Vincent said while having a even brighter blush.

Then you turned to face Adrian, but stopping when you saw him already in the shower having his arms open for you to join him. You then undressed and took off the rest of clothes then joined him. Vincent also got undressed and entered the shower, helping you with washing your hair as you faced him with a small smile on your face.

Adrian was behind you and grabbed onto your waist and started leaving small kisses on it, you gave out a soft hum leaning into his embrace and kisses. The bathroom was getting steamy for more than one reason, until Vincent felt like he was going to combust seeing a very sexual scene in front of him. He brought his fist up to his mouth and coughed into it catching both of your attention.

" I-I think it's time for us to get out now!" He said looking away, you and Adrian made eye contact with each other, and when you realized what type of position the two of you were both of you started blushing as well. Vincent noticed this and slightly gave out a laugh and patted your wet hair, and gave a kiss to Adrians nose. Then turning around and turning the facet off, " You two can stay here and dry off, I'm going to get you a shirt." He said before leaving the bathroom.

The two of you then got out of the shower, and started drying off. Flirting with each other, and giving the occasional peck. In the end you were on the ground and Adrian was on the toilet seat, and your head was in between his thighs as he was ruffling your hair with a towel trying to dry it off. Vincent came back walking in onto  you two in that pose and once again started blushing, thinking how the two of you where so adorable that it should have been illegal.

" I brought you my shirt to were." He said going towards you and covering his face, and handing you the white shirt. You gave him a thanks and a smile, putting on the shirt which ended up being a little ( a lot ) oversized for you. Now the three of you were walking out the bathroom, you were now in a much happier mood holding onto both of your lovers hands.

" Guys! He was right, I feel a bit better now!" You said while you walked towards Felix and Kevin having a smile on your face, holding hands with Adrian who also had a smile and a flustered Vincent who was trying to hide his blush with his hand, " H-He looks so cute...."

" We made something for you." Felix said bringing you a cup of coffee that had something yellow on it. " It's pretty sweet, hope you're okay with that...." Kevin said giving you a smile as well, and having this hands in his pockets. " You really didn't have to..." You said looking at the cup that was in you hands. " Shush, of course we do!" Kevin responded back.

" Alright then." You said before bringing the cup up to your mouth and taking a sip, when you brought down the cup you had a small yellow mustache and a big smile on your face. " It tastes good! You guys are the best!" You said while giving them a closed eyed smile. As you went in to take another sip, you had left the four boys blushing.

' Cute....'