Track 38

The five of you were sitting around a table talking together, " You're professor really said that to you?" Kevin asked looking at you in concern. " Yikes, he was being harsh." Felix said looking at you. You had your hands on your lap while looking down.

" It's fine, but if I fail this exam. I might just fail the class...." You said, letting your bangs covering your eyes. " I might of been overzealous of choosing my classes. Why did I choose so many classes..." You said looking down once again. " Aah, this is because you two take him away to play video games all night." Vincent said, scolding Adrian slightly. While bonking Felix's head with a fist.

" I don't Always play video games." He said having his arms over his chest, " Also fuck school." He said to himself. "Hmm, how about this? Why don't we set up a study group together?" Kevin asked having a happy look on his face. " Let's just power through our finals. We still have a week until then, so let's study all we can!" Kevin exclaimed happily.

"We'll help you choose your classes for the next semester too when the time comes, so you wouldn't feel overwhelmed." Kevin said, still having his smile on his face. " My Phys exam are also in that week, so I need to study too after all...." Kevin explained.

" I'd love to have a study group together if you guys are up for it!" Adrian exclaimed with excitement in his voice. Felix let out a groan and placed his hand onto the table and gave out a grumble. " Ehh, do you not want to? I don't want to force you." Adrian said looking at the currently grumbling male. You went over to him, and wrapped your arms his waist and placed your face onto his back. " It's okay, we'll join you guys. It gives him a reason to start working on his final project earlier, which is good." Vincent said, having a smug look on his face while facing the ebony haired male.

"But...." He said, leaning himself onto the table more. " Do. It. For. Him." Vincent said, rubbing the males head. Felix then looked over his shoulder to see your face, then being slightly flustered when he saw your slight pouting face. " You're going to do it right?" You asked, giving him puppy eyes. Felix slightly turned his body, and brought you onto his lap, then dove into your neck. " Ok bby I'll do it for you." He said.

You had a smile on your face, and then ruffled his hair and nuzzled your face into it. "Great! Since it's already a pretty tiring day, should we start tomorrow?" Kevin asked looking at you guys. " Sounds good to me!" Adrian said, " Alrighty!" Vincent said having a smile on his face.

" Sure." You said in a gentle tone, you then giggled when you felt the mumbling of your boyfriend that was currently grumbling.

The five of you were staying together for a little bit, talking and having a good time with each other. While you were trying to trying to reassure the grumbling ebony haired baby that was still in your arms. Soon the group decided that you were going to 

"See you tomorrow!" Adrian said waving goodbye. Watching the others walking out, and thinking you a smile and a tight hug. Then also walking out the dorm. You closed the door, then walked towards your bed and laid there until you fell asleep. Having a soft smile on your face as you went off to dreamland.