Track 51

Currently you were once again laying on the ground of the dance studio, almost looking like you had died and where preparing yourself to ascend into the air. You were in a dazed state, looking up at the ceiling. "Oi, what happen to you?" (F) Y/N asked looking down at you, while kicking your side. "Get up. Tell me what happen." She said.

You rolled over and moved to the wall, letting out a grumble. " Stop being a mopey baby and get up." She said, kicking your side once again. All she could hear from you was a bunch of grumbles and whines coming from you. " What happen?" She asked sitting next to you. " I'm tired." You said, looking at her. (F)Y/N saw your dark bags, underneath your eyes. "You stayed up till 3 .a.m. again didn't you?" She asked you.

For a second the two of you stayed silent, "....... Yes" you said in a small whisper. She then smacked your side, " Why don't you spend time with your  boyfriends than, that should recharge you." She said, " There busy, Kevin and Adrian went to a Twice concert, and Vincent dragged Felix to go hangout with their friends." (F) Y/N let out a chuckle and ruffled your fluffy H/C hair.

"Then why don't you do something for them." She said looking at you. " Then what do I do?" You asked her. " Well, have they ever seen you dance before?" She asked you. " Adrian has, the others only seen a video." You responded, laying face flat on the ground. " Then why don't you send them a Twice dance cover. I think that they would appreciate that." She suggested.

You had contemplated that for a second, " You just want to show off to your girlfriends don't you?" You asked looking at her. " Yeah~" (F) Y/N said having a smirk on her face. " I bet they would appreciate it. I know my girlfriends would like that." She said. " Are you only doing this for your girlfriends or me?" You asked. " Think of it as both." She responded.

"Fine." You said, getting up from your spot.

~

You guys had practice a Twice dance for the next two hours, trying to get yourselves synchronized and you had gotten the video done, now you guys were resting. " So, anyone going to come pick you up?" She asked looking at you laying figure. " I think Kevin and Adrian are picking me up after their concert." You said, "Then I'm going to send this to Adrian then." (F) Y/N said. " I only have his number out of your boyfriends." She said.

After sending the video, Adrian had texted her back. "Bro, this man is such a simp for you guys. That's cute." (F) Y/N said, giving you a smile. " If I was looking for a boyfriend, I would snatch him from you so quickly." She said in a teasing tone. You looked at her and sent a glare at her, " I thought your gay." You said. " I am. But I'd turn bi for him so quickly." She said, looking at you and having a smirk on her face.

A little while after, Kevin and Adrian came into the dance studio, but only to see you having (F) Y/N in a headlock. You looked towards your boyfriends, " Oh. Your here." You said in a slight monotone, yet still keeping the girl in a headlock. Adrian went towards you and gave you a hug, " Did you have fun?" You asked him, while letting go of (F) Y/N.

" I did!" Adrian replied having a smile on his face. While Kevin looked at the girl in slight concern, " Is she going to be okay?" Kevin asked you. " Yeah, she's going to be fine. She's  just being dramatic." You said in a gentle voice looking at him, then looking down at your friend and lightly kicking her side. "Oi, get up." You said. She gave you a chuckle, then got up from her spot and looked at Adrian and gave him a wave. Then turned to face Kevin, her eyes slightly widened. Making him slightly flinch, not knowing why she was looking at him like that. (F) Y/N turned her head and face you with a smile on her face.

" You were right, they do look alike!" She exclaimed having a smile on her face. " I told you." You said looking at her. "Welp, I'm going to head out know. My girlfriend said she has just arrived. See you next week." She said while leaving the room.

"Bye." You waved her off. The three of you then left the room, "The next time the two of you do Twice I'm joining." Adrian said having a smile on his face. "Sure, you're both welcome anytime." You said. Both males gave you a smile, as you guys arrived back in the dorms.