Track 17

" Huuu so boring..." Vincent said having his head down on the table. His phone then started ringing, " Hmm... H-Hi what's up? Coffee before class? Y-Yeah that sounds great!" He said walking out of the library.

" Ehehehe..... Yes see you later... A date ahhh!!" He said having blush as he shook his around, slightly fanboying over his new boyfriend. Happy to start a relationship. He made his way to the café finding his new lover having a smile on his face, having a bright red blush.

" I hope you don't mind me asking you out this early..." Kevin said, now walking next to him. " It's okay, I was awake anyways." Vincent said, looking at the menu now. " Honestly, I'm not usually up this early, but my roommate was just so noisy! He was playing all night long..." Vincent explained to him, letting out a huff. " Ahaha is that so.." Kevin said rubbing the blonds back.

" Your order please." The cashier said, the males then focused their attention onto the person, " Oh right! I'll take a Caramel Latte please." Kevin said. " Chocolate Frappe for me, extra whip cream." Vincent said. Vincent then grabbed his card, and looking over at his boyfriends hand. ' I want to hold his hand.' Vincent thought, then slowly trying to grab his hand, until the waitress called for him telling him that his order was finished. Kevin without knowing left to grab his drink, having a smile. Vincent was left growing imaginary mushroom on his head, and having comical tears rolling down his face.

" Here you go babe. Lets go take a seat, alright? And how about you tell me more about your day so far?" Kevin asked looking at him and having his drink reached out to him. " A-Ah.." Was the only thing that he said, looking at his face. Having a blush and a flustered look, forgetting his previous failure to hold his hand. " S-Sure... Let's take a seat then..." He said taking a sip of his drink. " C'mon, the table near the window is my favourite!"