Track 89

" Happy Christmas!" Felix said waving at them. " Merry Christmas~" Vincent said, the others doing the same. " Hehe, let's celebrate! I want a group hug!" Adrian said, brining Y/N into a hug. Waiting for the other to join.

Once Kevin put the food down, he happily embraced the short duo, and Vincent and Felix happily joined in. " Oh! You said you were gonna cook right? What're you planning to make?" Vincent asked, " Hmm, I was thinking of roasting a duck, and maybe steaming some buns as well. We can have cinnamon rolls as dessert?" He said, " You want some help?" Y/N asked looking at Kevin. Kevin nodded his head, " If you don't mind. The two then started walking towards the kitchen. " It's cool if we borrow the kitchen, right?"

" Yes, of course!" Vincent said sending a closed eyed smile towards the two. " Is there anyway I can help you guys with meal prep?" Vincent asked fooling them. " I wanna help too!" Adrian said happily. " It's alright, I think if Y/N helps we got everything! Just relax in the living room, you guys."

" Ehh? But it's not fair for you guys to do all the hard work while we do nothing!"

" Oh, I know! We can just do something simple like cutting the veggies...."

" That's a great idea!" Vincent said, scaring Y/N when Adrian brought out two knives. The two were about to run around with the knives in their hands. Kevin grabbed onto Adrian while Y/N grabbed onto Vincent ( clinged onto his back, like a koala ).

" Don't run around with knives!!!" Kevin yelled, " I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it!"

" Hehe, cut cut~"

" What's all the ruckus?" Felix asked walking into the kitchen. " PLEASE HELP!!!"

The crazy duo kneeled down while Felix scolded them.

~

Soon, the food was ready. Compliments getting thrown towards Kevin and Y/N. All of them enjoying the food together, and happily drinking together.