1k ~ Special 18+

Warnings:
- Group sex
- Double penetration
- Toys
- Bondage

Currently you were on a stage, having a slightly big black dress shirt slightly opened revealing your chest and showing the small abs that you had. You had and (F) Y/N had been practicing fro a long time now, the two of you where practicing together for a long time now. Both of you where getting ready to perform on a national level. Both of you had gotten yourselves ready for it, (F) Y/N and you where with her girlfriends.

" Good luck you two!!" (F) Jock said, having a thumbs up towards you. " You're going to do great!!" (F) Nerd said, having her hands around (F) Y/N. " Is it okay if I post this on my story?" (F) Prep asked, having her phone in hand. " Yup!" (F) Y/N said. " We don't mind!" She said, placing a arm around your shoulder and bringing you closer.

" Come on you three, Y/N has to go meet his boyfriends now." (F) Goth told them, " We'll see you after the performance. Have fun!" She told them with a big smile on her face. " Nah, Y/N you go on ahead. I want to spend some time with them before I go on stage. Have fun!!" She said, pushing you away from her body.

You gave her a nod and left towards the main area, trying to find you boyfriends. You saw a very familiar lock of blue hair, you ran towards him, wrapping your arms around his waist. Making him flinch slightly, he then turned around and faced you. " Y/N!!!" He exclaimed, giving you a kiss on the cheek. Adrian turned his body and gave you a kiss on the lips happy to see you.

" Thanks for coming." You said, resting your chin on his chest. " Were are the others?" You asked him, " They said that they would be coming a little later. Don't worry, they're going to come, you're going to be able to see them after your performance." He reassured you.

You had left for the stage, meeting up with your partner and long time friend. " Let's do this!" She exclaimed, having a hand closed towards you. You fist pumped her back, a smirk on your face. " You better not mess up." You told her.

~ Time-Skip

The two of you had finished the competition, being able to win the competition. (F) Y/N had left to go see her girlfriends, for some reason being extremely horny and desperate for her lovers touch.

" Horny little bitch...." You whispered to yourself as you watched her run off to the are where her girlfriends where. Soon you went towards your boyfriends, you found your boyfriends happily talking with each other. Kevin was the first one that had saw you, he ran towards your body. Wrapping his arms around your waist and lifting you up. " You did great!!" He exclaimed, holding you up.

He then brought you down closer to his chest, hugging you tightly. " Thank....... You.." You said, but getting interrupted by the kisses that Kevin was giving you as. Vincent, Felix, and Adrian went towards you. Wrapping their arms around you as well, " You did so well!" Adrian slightly yelled, grabbing onto your shoulders and shaking you back and forth with a huge smile on his face.

Felix grabbed onto your waist. " You should show me how flexible in bed.." He whispered, with a smirk on his face. " Hmph.... I wouldn't mind you showing you tonight." You whispered in his ear. Making him blush as well, he looked at you with wide eyes. " Damn, when did you get so brave?" He asked in a teasing tone.

~

You were now slightly tied up, having a blindfold around your eyes. Your tongue was out, sweat and saliva was coating your body.