Track 9

Adrian woke up feeling warmth on his chest, he looked down to see a flop of fluffy h/c. He started blushing hard, his face turning pure red when he saw one of the boys he was currently having a crush on sleeping on top of him. Unmasked and snuggling.

As much as he would like to bask in the warmth and cuddle he still had work to do. He checked the time and decided that he was going to have to work. Reading over the not Felix had left for the two. Just as he was about to work he heard Twice ' Ooh-Aah' coming from the other room.

You woke up in grumble, having your fluffy hair a mess. You looked around for a second and collapsed back onto the bed. Adrian saw this and decided he would go to the other room and ask them to turn down the music a bit.

He knocked on the door next to his his. When the door opened inside stood the male that he saw from the basketball court. " Both males said looking at each other.

"W-Wait... you like Twice too?" He asked having an excited glint I'm his eyes. " Yeah! I like to practice their dance as an extra workout." He explained. "Woah!"

"Wait does that me you can hear from your room?" He asked looking down at him. Adrian gave a sheepish smile, "Ahaha, that's why I'm here..."

" I'm really sorry! I'll make sure to turn it down!" Kevin responded having his hands together as he looked down at him.

"I-It's okay really." Adrian responded. " Tell you what — I'll teach you the dances sometime if you'd like, as an apology." Kevin said while wiping off his sweat with the town he had around his neck.

The two then started talking with each other, and made plans to meet up. Adrian watched the door close,  a blush on his face.

" W-Wow I scored another date with a cute boy!"