Track 56

Currently Y/N had a tight grip on his bag, looking at the room and his anxiety slowly rising.

Ever since that one day that he had gotten a call from his parents telling him that he wanted him to take more majors, and while he was trying to focus on the things that he was already taking. Like trying to make a new dance for his group that he was currently in charge of, making sure that he can perfectly play the piece he was assigned, and catch up on other classes that he needs to focus on.

But, he was still happy to hear the things that his mother had said to him. Feeling happy since he knows what she's truly feeling. 

~

" Dear..." The sound of his mother voice could be heard on the other side of the phone, Y/N let out a gulp. His grip on his phone tightening, " Y-Yes mother?" He responded, on the other side his mother let out a laugh. " Why do you sound so nervous? I just want to talk about your future dear~" She cooed, Y/N's grip on his phone loosened, letting out a sigh of relief.

" What did you want to walk about then mother?" He asked, for a second there was silence, " I think that you should do another major." She told him, once again none of the two spoke. Before Y/N could respond, his mother once again started talking. " Look, I know that you're busy, but I know that this will make you a better and well rounded person. Trust me, I'm doing this all for you~" She said in a singsongy voice, once again as you were about to respond to your mother, she had cut him off once again.

" I've gotta go sweetie, remember what I said. Also, when am I going to be meeting your boyfriends?" She asked, you looked at the phone in slight confusion, wondering why she was acting like this. Once second she was forcing something onto you, and know she seems to be wanting to support you and your relationship. You had let out another sigh, " Soon mother..." You told her, on the other side your mother let out a chuckle.

" Alright, you do know that I love you right?" She asked. Y/N looked at the phone with a happy smile on his face. Since he had not heard those words from her in a long time. " ..... I love you too." He replied.

The two of them had continued talking for a little bit, his mother was the first one to end the call after saying goodbye.

~
" It's going to be okay, calm down." You whispered to yourself, while you were tending there trying to calm yourself.

Felix saw your smaller frame standing there, he had a small smirk on his face and walked towards you. He placed his hands on the side of your body making you flinch.

You looked over your shoulder, a smile on your face when you saw the face of your black haired, emo boyfriend. Felix pulled you closer to his frame.

He placed his head on your shoulder and started nuzzling your next, you let out a silent giggle due to his fluffy hair tickling you.

Felix gave you a kiss on the neck, " C'mon, let's get in. Vincent is going to kill me if I let you skip class." He cooed, leading you into the class.

The two of you had walked into the large class, Felix had grabbed onto your wrists and led you towards the back. He had taken a seat and patted the spot next to him.

As soon as you guys had sat down, the teacher had came out. Telling people that they were going to start off the semester with a partner project.

" Bun, you wanna be partners?" He asked, already knowing the answer from you.

You had given him a nod, leaning into his side and resting  your head on his shoulder. " What do you wanna do? We have to pick one out of the ones on the list." You informed him, he looked down at you with a sly smirk.

Leaning towards your face, locking lips with you. Causing you to lean back, he had separated from you. Saliva connecting your lips.

Your face had a big blush on your face, " You~" He cooed, you had a small smile on your face. Grabbing the collar of his shirt and bringing him closer.

Once again you had given him a kiss, his eyes were wide as he looked at you. " We can do that later, but lets get settled on a topic."

Felix looked at you with a smile, bringing your body onto his lap. He gave you a kiss on the cheek, " You cheeky bunny." Felix said, the two of you had continued flirting with each other.

The teacher had saw the two of them talking with each other, well more like you on his lap and Felix giving you small pecks on the neck.
She cleared her throat, looking at the two of you and asking you guys not to flirt in her class.

Felix looked at her with a smirk, while you had a monotone look on your face and was about to get off his lap. Felix had grabbed your waist and placed you back onto his lap.

The teacher had a unhappy look on her face, well more like she had a look that said she doesn't get paid enough for things like that.

After class had ended, Felix had grabbed your arm and slammed you against the wall. Placing a hand above your head.

He gave you a kiss, tongues intertwining with each other. Your face started getting red, slowly getting hornier. The two of you had separated from each other.

Felix had a smirk, " I'll see you later Bun~" He said, leaving you dazed and leaning against the wall.

You looked at the direction where one of your boyfriends had walked off, you had a extremely dazed look.

You let out a small shriek when you felt someone place a hand on your shoulder, (F) Y/N looked at you with a weirded out look.

" You good?" She asked, you had stayed silent. " FUCK!!" You yelled out. (F) Y/N flinched as she looked down at your now crouching body.

She started walking backwards. Then running to the class, " Shit, he just fucking blue-balled me....." You whispered to yourself.

Somewhere else, Felix was smirking.