Track 54

You were already inside your boyfriend dorm, looking around the room and looking at his bomber jackets. " Can I wear that?" You asked pointing at the jacket, while you were looking at your boyfriend. Kevin had a smile on his face, then a blush when he thought about your tiny figure wearing his jacket.

"Sure! You don't have to ask you know?" He said having a smile on his face. Your eyes widened when he said that, " Mine." You said taking the jacket off the hanger, and putting it on your body. The jacket was pretty much engulfing your frame. A smile was on Kevin's face, as he watched you play with the long sleeves.

"Come here." He said opening his arms, you looked at the arms that were opened and rammed your body against his. " Your warm." You whispered against his chest in bliss. Kevin wrapped his arms around your waist, happily sitting you on his lap and nuzzling your neck.

Your cuddle session got cut short slightly when the sound of the door opening could be heard. " Oh, hey! Come in, come in~ welcome to my room~" Kevin said looking at Felix with a smile. " Woah, it's a normal boy's room." Felix said, looking around the room. " Of course. What did you think my room was going to be like?" Kevin asked, slightly worried about what Felix thought his room was going to look like.

" Dunno, I just wanted to break the ice." Felix told him, shrugging his shoulders.

" So..... is that you bass?" Kevin asked him.

" Yeah... here is is, my super-ultra-cool death-core coffin bass." Felix told his two boyfriends, showing them the case that he had brought.

' N-No wonder he gets called a chuunibyou....' Kevin thought looking at him with a smile on his face. " Anyways, the guitar is a different from the bass..... but some elements are the same!" You explained to them.

" To start off, they're both stringed instruments, and you change notes as you press on the frets....." You then went behind Felix's body and placed his hands onto the neck of the bass, gently resting your head on his shoulder. " The notes on the bass strings are E,A,D,F, from top to bottom. Same as the four of the strings on a guitar! Try plucking one of the strings." Kevin told him with a smile on his face.

Felix plinked one of the strings of the bass, " There you go! Now try pressing on the fret — each section raises the note by half a step!" Kevin explained to him.

"Shoot, that's the wrong fret...." Felix said , " I can't see." He whispered under his breathe. Then he started blowing the hair that was covering his eye away from his face. " Hmm?" He wondered when the hair landed back on his face. He once again tried getting it out by blowing it once again. " Is your hair getting in the way? You should tuck it back." Kevin told him.

' Wait.....! He doesn't like being touched, right.....' Kevin thought to himself. "... Um... sorry... do you mind if I....?' Kevin asked with hesitance as he reached for his head.

Kevin placed his hand onto his ebony haired boyfriend cheek, Felix leaned into his boyfriend large hand. Giving off a aura that would have belonged to a cat. ' He's like a cat!!!' You thought, having a sparkle in your eyes. A blush on your face, you tightened your arms around his waist. Nuzzling your face against his neck, " Hmm? What's wrong bun?" Felix asked in confusion.

" Does this mean I can let your hair now?" You asked him. Felix let out a small chuckle, grabbing your hand and placing it onto his head. " You could've just asked." He said in a happy tone. Kevin also started ruffling his hair even more, you had a big smile on your face. Different from your normal monotone look. While the three of you were flirting with each other, the door of Kevin's door slammed open.

" How could you let them pet you like that!!!" Vincent yelled at the black haired male that was sitting on the ground, you on his lap, happily petting his hair. Giving the occasional kiss on the cheek and next.

" Huh? What do you mean??" Felix asked, slightly dumbfounded. " You never let me pet you!!!" Vincent whined, grabbing onto his shoulder and looking directly into his eyes. " What....? You can just ask, dude." Felix responded like it was the most obvious answer.

" Oh... is that so? Then can I pet you?" Vincent asked, having a very happy look on his face as he was already petting his hair. Adrian was behind him, petting the males hair with a smile on his face. " So soft!" Adrian whispered under his breathe.