Chapter One

We were like inferno's.

At least that's what we'd been told our entire lives.

Our fathers were the current heads of four of the wealthiest families in the entire world. They certainly were here in New York state.

Now you might be wondering who the our is? Well that would be me and my friends.

Walking down the long hallway of my home dressed in a black blazer over a Ralph Lauren dress shirt with the top two buttons undone and a pair of Aviators hanging from the open space of the collar.

Descending down stairs I hear the door get rapped on before the subtle sound of cursing can be heard through the thick black wooden pivot door set in the tinted glass entryway with two skylights letting the glowing sunlight flow into the room.

My sister however beats me to the door, well one of two both being younger.

My parents had me, then Isabella or Izzy, then Abigail each of us was roughly ten to eleven months apart in age.

Izzy shared a mix of raven black and brunette hair that our parents had along with grey and gold eyes.

Abigail on the other hand was green eyed and brunette but both of my sisters looked mostly like our mom.

I was the black sheep literally, I was the carbon copy of my dad except for some of my facial structure that was my mom's.

The door was then opened and three other boys stepped into the entryway.

A dirty blonde haired boy dressed in white pants, and shoes with a salmon coloured dress shirt was the first in with a beaming smile on his face.

He then went for Abigail who wasted no time dodging the walking hug that had been coming for her.

The second was a woody brown haired boy with a confident smirk and a strong jawline along with wearing brown Chelsea Boots and all black from there up except for the brown leather jacket he wore over a crisp white dress shirt.

"Hey Izzy looking good as always" he says smoothly, and wasting no time Izzy punched him in the shoulder which instantly got rid of the smirk on his face.

"Ouch that fucking hurt" he says gripping his arm.

"Stop being such a wimp Zavier" Izzy teases and I just rolled my eyes.

"Done with his stupidity already" I hear a boy with dark brunette hair comment he was dressed in grey besides the red dress shirt under a checkered plaid blazer.

"Absolutely I am Lucian" I say looking at what was going on in the entryway of the house.

The interesting thing here though was Lucian was family literally, same as Zavier to Lucian.

Hard to believe I know. Lucian's mom is my aunt same goes for Zavier's mom for Lucian.

The only one who didn't have family in this room was Theodore though we preferred calling him Theo since it was easier, and not as long-winded, but he was the rainbow in the group, so it's not like there was every the chance for it.

Our parents were all also childhood friends so the lines between friends and family was a bit blurred at times but still remained mostly clear.

"Alright lets get out of here before I throw all of you out of the house" I say gesturing to the door while getting the key for my car.

Most people would think that if you were the children of parents who ran a massive multi national enterprise you would have everything handed to you, yeah no. Me and my sister's both grew up having to work hard in school for the money we had available to us it was just how it had always been since getting to Thornbrook Academy.