Chapter Ten

The end of the day finally rolled around and Scarlett and I walked back to my car.

We definitely drew the crowds that moved out of the school few of which were our friends who their places were clear as their was places where they stood with no one standing within five feet in any direction.

Getting to the car I unlocked it while the rest of our friends did the same with their own vehicles.

"So what's the plan here?" Theo asks looking between all of us.

"Niles you want to chill in the pool at my house" I offer considering the good mood I was in.

"Definitely" he grins before running off towards his car and quickly sliding into his blue R8.

Such a child.

Watching everyone else get in their cars I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Scarlett right before she quirked an eyebrow at me.

"Candid photo" I reply pulling open the door to my car and pocketing my phone before I slid inside.

I then backed out of the spot and drove off getting ahead of everyone else though Zavier could hand my ass to me in his car but the kid was definitely the most scared out of all of us about ruining the car his dad bought him for his sixteenth birthday.

Welcome to private school.

Speeding off I was matched by Scarlett who stayed a safe distance behind me.

In my rear view mirror all I could see was my friends and their cars following in a convoy as we all headed to my parents home.

The hour long drive wasn't even bad either for once Long Island didn't have lots of people driving along it's roads besides us.

Getting to the house I pulled in and turned towards the guest house before parking outsid though this time I put my car back in the garage before walking out of the garage right as my phone buzzes.

Pulling out my phone I saw a message from my mom who had stayed home since my parents took two separate vehicles to work most days and it was just my dad who left.

Mom

Hey would you mind coming inside I need you for something.
Received 4:05

Sure I'll be in in a moment
Read 4:06

Pocketing my phone I looked up at all of my friends.

"Make yourselves at home, I need to go into my parents house to talk to my mom" I say tossing the key to my house to Lucian before walking away towards the sixty five thousand square foot home my parents lived in.

Climbing the steps I walked along the paths that passed the firepit in the middle of the front lawn before getting to the front of the house and pushing open the pivot door.

My home was big, but my parents was absolutely massive though considering they had three kids it made sense especially since all of us were a little bit crazy at times.

"Ma mere!" I call through the house which didn't echo which should have been impossible considering the size but the house was heavily soundproofed.

 "I'm in the living room" my mom says and I kick off my shoes before walking into the living room where my brunette mother sat with her laptop in front of her.

Looking at her you could definitely tell that my sisters appearance was from her.

"Hi mom" I say sitting down in one of the corner chairs and waited for what it was that she wanted to talk to me about.