Chapter Sixty Seven

Scarlett Louviere

The next morning I rolled over in the incredibly comfy bed to find that Nathan was up already and had walked out of the bathroom with wet spiky hair and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Good morning Scarlett" he says running a hand through his hair before walking over to his bag and opening it and taking out a pair of black trousers and a charcoal grey vertical ribbed turtleneck with a leather strapped watch made by a brand I didn't recognize.

"Good morning Nathanial, you look very handsome this morning" I smile and he returns it with a winsome half quirked smile.

"Flattering me at seven in the morning, that'll get you far in high circles".

"Never been around them remember my parents hid me from the high echelons of society".

"Well you're dating the son of the Winters so you will meet many powerful people closer to summer we have a early summer banquet hosted at one of our homes in Alpine New Jersey its a very classy event actually".

"Almost as classy as what's on your wrist?" I muse.

"Yeah no, also I didn't even know about this brand until a few months ago".

"What is it?" I ask sitting up as he walked towards the bathroom.

"It's a Blancpain, I had the strap changed to leather because I didn't like the fabric" Nathan says before disappearing into the bathroom and emerging moments later with his hair styled along with holding his leather toiletries bag.

"I'll go find the boys while you shower, and probably take our bags down to the car.

"Okay, let me pull something out first".

He nodded while fixing his sleeve to allow me privacy to decide which didn't really take long since I'd predecided what I'd wear each day and since I knew the kind of weather we'd encounter.

Today's stretch was Amsterdam to Vienna which also meant travelling through three countries and I would get to see Prague which I always wanted to see though I knew Berlin would have some connotation for Nathan since his family was originally from there.

I also knew that even though me and Nathan had only been together for five months I hadn't really met most of his family. His parents I'd met, his grandparents we ran into one day though, other then that I didn't know if they still had family in Germany likely not but that's because they fled after the Second World War.

Why I didn't really know and the trail of information that could be found was gone from a fully German blooded family.

Why it would have stopped at WWII I don't know?

I always could ask but if I'd actually get an answer would be anyone's guess regarding the highly secretive family I was slowly being welcomed into.

After my shower I got dressed in a black quarter sleeve knew length dress with a V neck since it was designed to look crossed with a golden buckled belt at the waist. I had also chosen black slightly sheer tights and caramel colour bottomed heels with a YSL clutch that continued the gold and black trend with my clothing choice today.

Removing the towel from my hair I curled it and blow dried it so the water residue wouldn't ruin it.

Pulling out my makeup bag I began working on getting rid of the bags under my eyes from not getting a complete sleep.

Good thing someone invented coffee.

When I left the suite I walked down to the front lobby where I found the boys and specifically Nathan talking to a concierge.