Chapter Forty Five

Security was upped on the property as some of the footage review team had found that someone had broken into  the compound and had been walking around before using me coming home to get out of the property which I hadn't even noticed when that had happened.

However that also meant my parents knew I had left the property in one of the cars I probably shouldn't have taken though it was there, and fit with my colour preference so at the end of the day that's what I had chosen.

"Scarlett you know as well as I do that car is off limits" my dad says as we all sat in the living room.

"I've been in it before and compared to my Pista it's safer" I defend.

"We were just worried you'd end up in danger, it's snowing outside, one of the SUV's would have been a better option".

I didn't feel like driving the X7 though.

"Okay when I go out next time I'll do that instead while it's winter" I say.

"Thank you" my mom says smiling at me lightly.

"By the way the Winters are coming here for dinner, all five of them" my dad says and Eve who happened to be in the room at the time nodded as my father's eyes found her.

All of them, this will be interesting.

"I should probably go get ready then" I say standing and heading off towards my room where I found a snap from Nathan who was dressed rather sharply in a dark red dress shirt aviators even though it was winter, and having a black blazer over his arm as he walked along the sidewalk beside the hotel he must have been staying in towards the valet garage

"Nathan stop flexing that you're at a fancy hotel and get in your car" Izzy yells over as she and Abigail get into the Range Rover Autobiography that had already been pulled out along with a Bugatti Chiron that his parents could be seen getting into out of the corner of the frame.

It then flipped around to face him as he walked into the garage.

I'm being yelled at Scarlett" he says before it once again flipped around and Nathan opened the door to a Aston Martin Vantage.

Typical.

"I will see you in a bit principessa, I love you" Nathan says ending the video as he started the car.

Setting my phone down on my bed I rushed into the bathroom and undressed before running myself through the shower before getting out and putting my hair up wrapped in a towel and pulling out the makeup bag I brought and opened it deciding I'd put it on after I was dressed.

Crossing the expansive room I walked into the closet and began to scout through my closet to find something to match what Nathan had been wearing. Picking out a maroon dress with a small V neckline, along with a black Chanel belt because why not it fits.

When I finished putting on black sheer stockings I slipped on heels, and put in a pair of my silver hoop earrings, before going to do my makeup that I intended to have match my clothing.

By the end of me getting ready I looked outside to see all three cars pull into the driveway with Corpse blasting from Nathan's car as he pulled around to park by the steps and vanished from my view.

Only Nathan.

Walking out of my room I headed down to the main floor of the house where a knock came from the door and I opened it too see both of Nathan's parents and his sisters standing outside while my boyfriend stood on the lower step.

"Come in please" I say giving them all a smile as they walked in.

"Thank you for opening the door Scarlett" Adrian thanked while Olivia returned my smile as both of them took off their shoes along with Izzy and Abigail who seemed transfixed by the home.