Chapter Fifty One

To say that chaos had ensued was an understatement.

It had recently become known that Carrick had slipped into the landing gear of a plane from Paris to Philadelphia, which had caused police and even Harrington Industries to dispatch their best to help find him.

There were also rumours he'd come to New York to make it harder to be found amongst nine million people.

The cherry to the cake was that my parents had gone to One57 along with going between there and work while also increasing security at home for both my sisters.

They seemed to have gone into full defense mode but I knew their security detail it was a small private army and no one could touch anyone in our family because of it.

So why they are so extreme with it I wonder what caused it.

Walking into the garage one morning I pulled the door open to my Range Rover and got inside before driving out of the doors off to Thornbrook.

Getting to a stop light Zavier pulled up beside me in his matte silver Audi RS7 Sportback.

"Hey prick" he says as he rolled down his window.

"Hi bitch, how drunk did you get last night" I reply and he flips me off.

"Go fuck yourself".

"Where's the rest of them?" I ask before I spotted the Charger Hellcat, and 718 Cayman GTS.

"My sisters won't be far behind" I add before the light changed and we all took the corner towards school.

As we pulled through the gate, I pulled into my spot while I also noticed the absence of Levi who normally was here at this time.

Wonder why he's not here.

Oh well at least I don't have an asshole to deal with.

Parking the car, I slid out and shut the door before locking it, and leaning against the car as the red Ferrari GTC4 Lusso pulled in and parked next to me.

Scarlett then slid out of the car in black leggings, low heeled boots, a long sweater with slightly flared sleeves and a Versace coat with the matching handbag.

"Scarlett you cause more of a show then us boys showing up" Zavier remarks as Lea and him get out of the car.

"If you looked as good as me you would too" she replies and I smirk knowing that Scarlett was one of the few people that could outsmart to likes of Zavier Ambrose.

All of us were smart even if Theo and Zavier acted like the village idiots, they were highly intelligent.

"Hey, I am good looking" Zavier says sounded a little dejected.

"Sure Ambrose" I say rolling my eyes before all of us started to walk towards Thornbrook before I spotted four all black GLS 63's pulled into the parking lot and glide to the curb before two suit wearing bodyguards got out and opened the back door of the car where both my sisters got out looking much like our parents would.

At least I know the family confidence is in both of them.

My sisters then walked along the sidewalk towards the front doors, while the reat of us kept walking, though I was mentally smiling.

When I got into the school I headed off to my first class though I was likely going to just collect work and do it in the library.

"Nathan" Scarlett calls from behind me and I turn to look at her before stopping to wait for her.

"Scarlett" I reply before continuing to walk along the hallways with her by my side.

"I like the curled hair, you look very pretty" I say with a soft smile and a light blush forms on her face.