Chapter Seventy Five

Scarlett Louviere

It was the week before exam week at Thornbrook and almost everyone was still carrying pride from winning the polo match two weeks prior.

The school was also preparing for the Prom on Friday. Nathan had asked me the night of his win against Harrow as we watched a movie together.

Several days later now we sat on the front lawn of the Winters family estate with the rest of the group in comfort on the cushioned seats of the woven chairs.

We had found out that at a certain point the height of the home caused a pretty long shadow that was currently shielding us from the sunset while Theo and Zavier tried to light a fire.

"What are you two doing over there?" Lucian asks.

"Best to not ask that" Nathan says taking a sip from a square spiral crystal glass.

"I'd like a blowjob but that's not an option" Theo says and Nathan laughs as Zavier stares at him.

"Don't say that when I'm a foot away from you" he says as Theo smiles innocently.

"He's fucking with you Ambrose, don't sexualize the gay guy" Nathan muses and it was only because I'd been spending so much time with the Winters Family that I noticed the mannerisms of Adrian in his son.

Even the way they hold their glasses, and the fingers partially in their hair thing when focusing.

I'd also noticed it was a thinking look, and typically appeared when Nathan was pondering on something.

"I have a girlfriend asshole".

"Zavier if you're bisexual we'll all accept you, just like we accepted Theo when he kissed Michael De'Loughrey" Nathan says

"He was cute" Theo defends trying to light the fire.

"You wouldn't stop talking about him we know" Zavier shoots back while Nathan sighs and stands.

"You idiots have skills pyro is not one" he says using his thumb to push instead of pull the flint and steel while instantly caused sparks to land everywhere and in the next ten seconds the pit had fire burning.

"Show off" Theo pouts

"Simple life appeals to me Niles" he replies before sitting down again.

"Random question, would you actually live by the Ashokan Reservoir your whole life?" I ask looking to Nathan, who hummed for a moment.

"Absolutely, I'd rebuild it but aside from that yes I would, I like it out there" Nathan says, "I don't like city's, having a place that was just mine away from the chaos of this city sounds peaceful".

"Would you share it with me".

"Of course I would".

The small smile he gave me after reeked of all the adoration he gave me piled into one single gesture.

"Whipped" Zavier coughs.

"I'll whip you" Nathan seethes.

"Kinky" he laughs and the half a millisecond of a slightly parted smile on Nathan's face told me he was thinking of something cruel to retort with.

"Tell me Ambrose how flexible are you?" Nathan muses calmly.

"Not very why?" he asks before realizing the hard expression on Nathan's face and the laugh fell off his face.

"Because if you don't shut up I'll make the things contortionists do to their body's look subtle when I'm done rearranging yours".

Zavier instantly shut up.