Chapter Fifty Eight

After practice that night Zavier, Lea, Scarlett, and I all walked off the field while talking amongst ourselves.

"I have to drive this one home because Levi showed up today only to get his car and then left, which I'm not complaining" Zavier says looking at Lea, "more time to spend with this little bleach blonde".

"This bleach blonde will kick your ass" Lea says.

"She's going to straighten you out in no time" Scarlett laughs as we all got to our cars.

"Shush" Zavier says.

"Zavier Ambrose will be like a little church boy in no time, no smoking, neat clothing, no obnoxious behaviour".

"You smoked?" Lea asks looking at Zavier while Scarlett and I eyed him with curiosity.

He had never actually admitted to stopping, but I hadn't seen him smoking for a decent part of the year.

"Yes, I did a few months ago, once I was out, I quit" he says.

"Like cold turkey" I muse.

"Yeah" he says lifting the door to his Lamborghini and sliding in along with Lea.

"Time to get back to my penthouse I suppose" I mutter before pulling open the door to my car.

"Do you mind if I stay there for a while, I'll drive home closer to dinner time, or a little after depends".

"On what?" I pry, and she shrugs before getting into her car before the engine started letting out a roar.

Of course she gives a nonchalant response.

Getting into my own car I turned the key something I still enjoyed even if so many other cars I owned were push to start they all had different things that made me love all of them.

No one needs a car though its a luxury in pretty much every country in the world, pretty much everyone in the western world believes they need one.

The literal only reason I have one is because my parents helped me end up with all the money I have.

Eighteen and daily driving supercars.

What is my life?

Backing out of my spot, I quickly took off towards the exit from Thornbrook before speeding off towards Midtown.

In my rear view mirror I spotted Scarlett speed matching me as we travelled through New York towards Steinway tower that between the buildings of the city I occasionally got a view of.

Pulling up to the gate of the garage I slowly drove into the garage before parking the car in its spot while Scarlett took one of the yet to be filled spots.

Getting out of the car I shut the door locking it, before walking towards the elevator where Scarlett had been speedily walking towards.

"Five foot six and you walk faster then everyone but me and Lucian" I tease.

"If you were my height you'd still walk faster then me" she points out.

"Probably" I exhale as the doors openes letting us into the elevator before carrying up to the floor my penthouse resided on.

"What's the plan principessa?" I implore.

"Other then don't call me princess, you tell me" she counters a confident ghost of a smile grazing her lips.

"I am making something to eat just something small before dinner, and I will do whatever I wish, besides you can be a bit of a princess" I tease and she rolls her eyes.