Chapter Fifty Seven

A week had passed since me and Scarlett had gone to the lakehouse, and now people were starting to get into their second semester courses which for me meant Law in the morning.

I didn't mind Law I just found it to be ridiculously easy for me. It also was a pretty common topic for my curiosity since my parents took us around the world, and I got to see all the different ways laws worked around the world. It also may have been the reason I was able to speak three languages.

Pulling into the parking lot of Thornbrook I quickly turned the Chiron into my spot and pushed open the door to get out of the car and closed it only to watch people glance at me and my friends as we all began walking towards the school.

"Zavier you ready to start Polo practice again, and to take on our last few games of the year?" I ask as I see him shut the door to his bright yellow SVJ.

"I'm ready to beat the other schools like we do every year" he says before I spot the grey Urus that normally belongs to Levi but it's Lea who gets out and quickly makes her way towards all of us.

"Zavier incoming" Theo teases and he gets flipped off in return.

"Behave both of you you're like children" Scarlett says as she walked away from her Ferrari and met up with us.

"Thats because they are children" I say and Lucian scoffs as him and Amelia join hands which completed our group as we walked towards the schools main entrance.

It was on of those things that lots of people probably wished that could happen but being the centre of attention sucks a lot.

Its essentially being born into attention. Which added a lot of pressure on all of us but over the years we've all gotten pretty good at not letting any of it get to us.

The doors to the school opened and we all headed up to the second floor of the school where our first class was.

"After school what is the plan?" Theo asks.

"Zavier and I have practice to attend so we will have to do that, then I'm not entirely sure, I know in two weeks we have Spring Break which means we all are going to Portofino".

"Yachts in the Italian Coast sounds wonderful right now" Amelia says.

"Nathan, can I borrow your yacht" Zavier says.

"Fuck no, you are not getting the Typhon" I say turning to look at him.

"Dude you own three" he exasperates, and I glare at him coldly.

"You own three yachts?" Scarlett says giving me wide eyes.

"I'm starting to believe your parents never spoiled you ever".

"Oh I'm spoiled they just wanted me to remain down to earth. I'm also used to people who own the things you do to be in their thirties if not older".

"I'm the heir to the wealthiest family in New York State, of course I have material possessions, and my bank account has enough zeros to make sure I'm never going broke".

"I should have expected this based on who I'm dating?" Scarlett says.

"Welcome to the lifestyle I live" I smirk before jogging up the stairs and turning down a hallway and heading towards the classroom where we all were required to be within the next ten minutes.

"Nathan where will you be staying because I doubt you will be staying at the hotel like the rest of us" Zavier asks.

"Probably his yacht" Lucian says.

"Good guess, and you are right because if not I may just stay at the renovated villa just outside of Portofino" I admit as we all walked in and took the back corner of the classroom.