Chapter Thirty Four

Rolling over I stood and walked to the glass wall looking over the West side of Manhattan.

Sunday night I had driven Scarlett all the way home then back to Manhattan. We had also spent most of the previous day on my yacht looking over the Atlantic Ocean.

After showering I got dressed in dress pants and a V-neck before grabbing a blazer and heading down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Filling a bowl with granola and blueberries. I then added milk and carried it to my living room window to look over the park.

Once I finished my food I rinsed out the bowl and put it in the dishwasher before walking to the entryway of the penthouse and took a key before the elevator doors separated and I stepped inside.

Moments later the doors opened once again and I walked out spinning the key to my 650S.

The car was old now, two years since I'd bought it specifically, but I loved it. It was my first car and I had been an obnoxious fuck about it.

Thank you dad for letting me straight pipe this car.

Unlocking it, I lifted the door and slid into the driver seat before starting the car and driving out of the garage onto the recently snowed on streets.

Normally it didn't snow in early November but apparently that was what it had decided to do.

This past weekend had been Zavier's dad's birthday so I expected him to be completely wasted when he showed up at school today if at all.

Speeding off towards the road that Thornbrook was on I slowed and turnt as I noticed the cherry red Ferrari Portofino take the corner behind me.

Nice Scarlett.

Pulling into the parking lot I quickly found my spot and parked before sliding out and pulling on my blazer.

I then heard Scarlett's Ferrari swiftly stop and her door shut before all the boys came into the lot and parked in their spots.

"God damn new Ferrari Louviere" Zavier remarks climbing the steps and gravitating towards us.

"Yeah, I got given it last night" she says, "it was for having passed my previous school year top of my class".

"Hear that Harrington she's probably smarter then you" Zavier says pointing to Scarlett.

"And we're all going into a special industry that all our parents companies are leaders in. Nathan I can't say anything because let's be honest he is the one with the most on his plate" Lucian says as Amelia practically collides with him but ends up trapped in his arms.

"I don't have more then you all, it just looks like more also where is the dumbfuck" I mutter scanning the school lot.

"Which one the school is filled with them" Scarlett remarks and I smirk in amusement.

"De'Vincent, I also need to check on Abigail and somehow get her and Julian Vaughn in the same general vicinity to talk to one another" I reply crossing my arms as I spot Izzy's G-Wagon roll into the school along with Levi's Urus.

"There are your sisters, and the dumbfuck you were looking for" Lucian muses as Amelia takes to jumping on his back and he then has to backpack her.

He needed her to balance out his seriousness.

Levi slid out of his car before a bleach blonde got out on the other side and I recognized her as Lea Paris. 

What I hadn't realized was that Lea had similar features to Levi which was when my mind mentally began trying to piece together how they could possibly be related.