Chapter Sixty Two

Rolling over the first thing I was met by was a cold spot on the bed before feeling the cool Italian air on my neck and rolled over to see Nathan standing shirtless in vertical striped comfy pants that I could tell he had tied at the front. The smell of espresso wafted over to me and filled my nose.

"Good morning Nathan" I say standing and grabbing the black kimono robe that hung on one of the chairs in Nathan's room.

"Good morning Scarlett" he says leaning in the doorway now and taking a sip of his coffee.

"How did you sleep?" I ask wrapping the soft robe around my body tightly.

"Deeply, the unfortunate part is I'm up, that bed is comfy" he says rubbing his eyes.

"I slept like a baby despite only being up for eight hours".

"It's why we both took melatonin before going to bed to correct our sleep cycle" he says reaching over and producing a second cup of coffee that he clearly had made for when I woke up.

"Grazie mille" I reply using some of the Italian I'd learnt before the trip.

"Sei benvenuto" Nathan replies with a small smile before turning back to looking down on the marina where he must have been spotting his yacht.

"Where is yours?" I ask walking out to stand beside him on the balcony while the warm golden Italian sun warmed my face.

"A four hundred foot boat doesn't easily fit in that harbour, so its at the far end" he replies pointing to where the yacht was, and even at a distance the shadow it cast proved it was the largest in the harbour.

"The difference between a millionaire and a billionaire" I smirk seeing the yacht next to his that couldn't be any larger then two hundred or so feet.

"Yeah, I may have had to pay extra to park that there, but like Lea said it's all about who is the wealthiest, Thornbrook only has about twenty billionaire heir students. Eleven are in senior year the rest are in the younger grades and I don't really care to learn their names".

"I expected that for a response, a little uncaring don't you think" I muse.

"The smile on your face tells me you're amused though" he smirks and I momentarily wish it wasn't something I found so unreasonably attractive.

"I hate you" I laugh.

"You keep telling yourself that mi amour".

"We're in Italy use the language".

"Mio amore, also it isn't said any different by much".

"What are we doing to today?" I ask knowing if I can avoid a logic battle ill inevitably lose I probably should.

"I was thinking we take the children on the yacht for the day, and maybe go for a cruise, in theory we could go anywhere in the Mediterranean" Nathan says.

"Can I drive down there" I ask and he turns to look at me.

"After you've showered and gotten dressed sure".

I then quickly downed the rest of my espresso and walked off to go shower in the black tiled bathroom of Nathan's room that was mixed with wood and I genuinely could tell that he had options with the room though the whole house had a very rustic look to the inside that made it feel cozy.

Stripping, I stepped into the shower and enjoyed that there was rainfall heads on both sides of the shower which must have been a request by the whole family though I would have thought it would just be in the master bedroom.

It's a suite of course it was built for two people.

When I finally finished and got out I quickly dried off and walked out of the bathroom into the closet to get dressed.