Chapter Twenty Eight

Scarlett Louviere

The following day I had barely pulled into the parking lot of Thornbrook when I spotted all of them just having barely arrived before me.

Parking beside Nathan's DBS Superleggera I got out before pushing the door shut, and walking to the stairs before heading up to where everyone else was standing.

Walking over to them all while sun shone down on the city warming the air which I wasn't used to this late in the year. None the less it gave me an excuse to go to school in heels, tights, a black skirt, and a burgundy pull over with several pieces of white gold jewelry.

"Jesus are all Parisian girls this angelic?" Zavier mutters and I see Amelia who was being held by Lucian around the waist laugh before giving him a warning look along with the fluffy brunette haired boy behind her.

"The devil hides behind a pretty face Ambrose, remember that" I say getting to all of them and removing my sunglasses.

"I like the French braids" Nathan compliments looking down at me through his aviators yet none the less I could see his eyes because of the sunlight.

"I wanted to give my hair something that didn't make it look as boring" I say pulling a piece of rebellious hair back behind my shoulders.

"You are many things, boring is not one" he assures and I give him a bright smile.

"You two are getting close" Amelia says with a knowing smile.

"Not quite as much as you two" I counter looking between her and Lucian who both flush at the statement.

Then watch Nathan turn to look at the Lamborghini Urus that Levi owns pull into the parking lot and go towards his spot.

"Hey look this prick has arrived" he mutters.

He had told me what happened last night before bed and I was in full agreement to what he was thinking about doing.

"Let's all go inside so the whole school doesn't have to witness this" I whispers to him and he nods before telling everyone that we should head in.

As we all walked through the halls I started to notice the stares and though I was used to them I was unaware of why these were almost inquisitive, like they didn't see something happening but did.

"Why are they staring?" I mutter.

"You're holding my hand Scarlett, you have been for the past two minutes" Nathan replies and almost as if my brain had gone numb I squeeze the hand closest to him lightly to find that I was indeed holding his hand. To no objection I might add.

Going to Nathan's locker as it was the closest he quickly got his textbook before we walked off to head to Chemistry though I would admit because we shared classes he willingly let me share his textbook. It had started off like that as a way of having me forgive him was by being more open and doing kind gestures now it was normal but I still remembered how little things like this had started.

And the whole school is afraid of him.

Getting to the hall where the classroom was, which was supposed to be discreet since we took the less frequented halls so that Nathan didn't run into Levi. It wasn't apparently going to be the case.

"Winters" Levi calls down the hallway, and glancing at Nathan I could see the veil of calm he was attempting to keep in check.

"De'Vincent" Nathan replies turning to face him while I slid his textbook into my purse so that it wasn't in his hands when Levi pushed him over the edge.

"You should have seen the look on your sisters face when she got asked to go on a date. She leapt for it. Goes to show just how gullible some of you really are" Levi laughs.