K&W

Evangeline~

Another day of working in the office. My father, who most know as Maxwell Wright, owner of WrightLan, keeps me busy.

Not only am I working though college classes, but Im practically working a full time office job as well. I don't mind it though. He's trying to teach my how to run the company.

However, I know he'd rather be spending time teaching Graham how things should be going, and not teaching me.

In the next year, my father is planning on handing the business to one of us kids. Paige and I, have always figured it would be Graham who got the business rights, since he's the oldest, and the only son.

I try to believe that my father is letting go of that thought, but I know he's not.

Now that KlineCo. is being handed to Ellis Jr. my father believes that Graham has to take the business into his hands.

KlineCo. has been our biggest competitor, since 2010. That's nearly twelve years of rivalry. Since Graham was born, our dad has been transforming him into a mini version of himself, in efforts to make him want to take the business one day.

Graham has voiced, several times, that it's not something he wants to do, nor does he feel he has the capabilities for. Either our father doesn't want to believe it, or he does, but just won't admit that Paige or I would be better at it.

Although, and I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I would be the best one of us to pick, and he knows that.

Out of the three of us, I am the only one who's stuck in college, and Im the only one who went to college specifically for business.

Since I was born, I've been incredibly interested in what my father was doing. Whether it be his old office job, to starting a multi-million dollar company, I wanted a part in it.

I still do, and I have to put up a fight to get it into my hands. Especially considering KlineCo. is rising, and it's rising fast.

I don't know why we became rivals with KlineCo. but it doesn't stop us from fighting to keep our spot at number one, in sales.

WrightLen, sells luxury watches and jewelry. KlineCo. sells the exact same things.

We went up and about the same time, and it has been a constant battle for us to stay at number one.

With me in charge of the company, not only would I be one of the youngest CEO's, in history, I also believe that I could stop our battle of the number one spot.