You're Screwed

Gray~

My head spins. My heart races. It's pounding out of my chest. I don't know how she can't see it. My face is so hot, and my hands are sweating.

I need to get it over with. I want her to know. Hell she already does, but I still need to tell her.

She walks in, a light creme dress curves around her body. Gold jewelry accents her outfit, giving her a look of elegance.

"You look white as a ghost." She says, concern in her tone. "Drink some water." I reach for my glass.

Cold water splashes my face.

"Get up Gray." Oliver tells me.

My head is pounding, my throat is dry, and I have no clue where I am.

"Uncle Gray, mommy says she's worried about you." Blake hovers over my face.

"Hm?" I question.

"Here, drink some water." She hands me a half empty plastic bottle.

"Give him some room B." Oliver says, picking up his daughter.

"You look terrible, by the way." Oliver claims, helping me off of the black couch.

"What the hell happened?" I question.

"You got crazy drunk last night. Somehow, you ended up here." He tells me.

"I didn't even drink anything last night."

"Clearly you did. And now you're at my house." He laughs, Brin hugging him from behind.

"What day is it?" I suddenly say.

"Friday?" Brin answers.

"Oh thank god." I sigh in relief.

"What the hell is going on with you Gray. You and Evangeline making out, you being distant, showing up at my house drunk. You gotta talk to me buddy." Oliver expresses.

"I don't know what's going on," My eyes finally adjust to the light. "It was Evangeline's ideas to mess with paparazzi, clearly it worked." I groan.

"I'm so caught up in everything right now. I feel like I don't even have a life anymore. I'm trying to make so many things work right now, especially with Evangeline." I claim.

"Is there anything I can help you with? You know I'm your right hand man Grey."

"Not really. Actually, I have a question. When you first started realizing you liked Brinley, how'd you know?"

"I just did. I liked being around her. The little things stuck out to me. Small things she does, subtle hand movements, just to be touching each other. If you feel it, you just kind of know. Why?"

"I kissed her. In the parking lot. After the Gala." I blurt.

"Grey you what? Did she kiss you back?" Brin jumps in.

I shake my head in embarrassment.

"Oh god," Oliver mumbles.

"You're screwed." Brinley says.

"Yeah, I've been thinking that a lot recently."