So Desperately

Grey~

I love seeing Eva like this. All flustered, and red. Moans creeping from her mouth, smiling and kissing me, so passionately I can't even remember what it was like before I met her.

I've had my share of girlfriends over the years, but Eva- God no one could ever compare to her. She loves so deeply, so tenderly, it's almost sickening.

"Is this okay? Am I hurting you at all?" I question, slowly thrusting my hips.

"Yeah it's good, and no, not at all." She smiles.

I take in every part of her body. Her lips, soft, and gentle. Her hair blonde and always perfect. I have never seen it messy before.

"You, Greyland, are perfect. In every. single. way." She tells me, and I can't help by kiss her. She drives me crazy.
• • •
I push a hair off of Evangeline's face, her skin soft, and delicate.

"I love you. Like a lot." She shyly smiles.

"I love you more baby. Do you need anything?" I ask her, brushing my fingers against her arm; her body tense.

"Hm? No." She mumbles.

"Evangeline,"

"Grey." She sternly says.

"You're in pain, aren't you?" I question.

"No. I'm fine. Just tired," She weakly smiles. It kills me inside.

"I'm not going to pry Evangeline, but I want you to talk to me. I hate seeing you in pain and I hate seeing you hurt." I gently tell her, rubbing my hand on her bump.

"I'm. Fine. I don't know how many times I can tell you," Tears well in her eyes.

"Obviously you aren't Evangeline. Don't think I don't notice, because I do."

"I guess I'm just nervous. I'm worried, about this Grey. What if something goes wrong in my pregnancy. What if one of us doesn't make it?
And what about KlineCo and WrightLen? What if this doesn't go according to plan, and we fuck up both our companies? What happens when,"

"Evangeline, I know, it terrifying to think,"

"No Grey, you don't know. You do not know, and you will not know. I mean, great pregnancy and all, yay for a baby I can't wait, but knowing that something could all go terribly wrong and I lose one of them, lose my own life, lose everything I love, that is something you can not even begin to comprehend. And if that happens, that's on me."

"Evangeline do not tell me you actually believe that," I plead. "If any of that happened, it would not be your fault. That's not something you choose."

"If that happens, I'm the one with the bad womb, i'm the bad mom, bad girlfriend, bad daughter, sister, niece, I'm the one they'd blame." She is sobbing into my chest and I so desperately want to make it stop.

"Evangeline, no body is going to blame you for anything. And, most definitely not me. I know that you are doing ever single thing in your power, to keep yourself, and our children healthy. I know how much you've given up. The sleepless night, countless hours of research, days off of work, and so much more that you've put into this, and I love that about you Evangeline. I love how much you care, and I promise you, if anything ever happens, I'm here for you, I want to help you, and I want to make sure you feel seen."