Its Not You

Evangeline~

"What the hell was that?" Callum chuckles, pulling me closer to him.

"No idea." I laugh, trying to give some space between our bodies.

I have a feeling, in the pit of my stomach that that wasn't an accident. He did it purposely.

"Sorry, excuse me for just a moment." I say, grabbing a glass of champagne, and going in the direction Grey did.

I walk through the sea of people, looking for the brunet hair that I love.

What was he wearing? Why can't I remember.

His tie. What color was his tie?

Where the hell did he go?

I look around more, before seeing a door barely closing. My first instinct is to walk towards it.

I walk outside, the warm air meeting my skin.

"You can't have that," Is the first thing he says to me.
I'm so distracted by his hair that I don't realize what he's talking about until he takes the champagne from me.

"God look at you." I smile, running my hands down his chest.

"Who's the guy?" He asks, stopping my hands from moving any more.

"My assistant, remember I told you about him?" He puts his hands on my waist.

"Why was he so close to you?" I can tell he's had something to drink.

"Trust me I don't like it either. It's not a big deal Grey."

"Not a big deal? Eva, next thing you know, he'll be touching and kissing what's mine."

"Grey, we talked about this. I'm not going to let anything happen between him and I." I kiss him. That champagne tastes good.

"It's not you I don't trust baby." He mumbles into my lips.

"Why don't you come over after the Gala, and we'll talk then. Also, no more drinking for you." The champagne goes back into my hand.

"You come over to my house." He argues.

"Okay fine. I'll go to yours. But Im serious. No more drinking. I don't want drunk Grey today." I laugh, walking back inside.