Trust Me

Grey~

"What's wrong?" I ask, panicked.

"Everything is spinning and it won't stop," She shakes.

"It's okay- Um, here come sit down," I guide her to the couch. "I'm going to get you some water."

I nearly run into a wall, counter top, and chair, just trying to get to the kitchen. Now for some odd reason, I can't remember which cabinet the cups are in.

I open and close every cabinet and drawer, desperately in search for a cup. The last cabinet i open has the cups in it.

I fill it up, and head back to the living room, her eyes are wide. She looks absolutely horrified.

"Here," I hand her the glass. "Take deep breaths, in and out."

She takes a sip of water, her body relaxing, her breaths deep, and long. Tears flood her eyes, she swallows hard.

"Grey, I," She starts, before collapsing her body into mine. She shakes in my arms, and the only thing I can do is hold her tight, and tell her that it's okay.

"I-I'm S-S-Sorry," She mutters, between hiccups.

"We can talk about that later... What's going on with you? How long has this been happening?" I question.

"Three," She sniffles. "Weeks."

"Eva three weeks?! And you haven't called or texted at all? I'm here to help you. I want to help you. I don't want you dealing with anything like this, especially alone." I plead with her.

"You've just been so busy and with everything that's been happening with KlineCo,"

"Nothing is more important to me than making sure you're okay Evangeline. Nothing."

"I just thought that after I said what I did, that was,"

"Eva, I'm not mad at you. I never was, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I made you feel the way you do. I want to fix it."

"No Grey," She takes in a deep breath. "I am so, so sorry. I didn't mean what I said- I don't think that,"

"I never answered your question," I mutter. "Because, in all honesty, I didn't know how to," I say. "I just- I'm trying to make a lot happen right now, so that can even be a possibility."

"Grey, I trust you. I really do, but you need a break. This isn't good for you."

"And I will. I'll take a break, and I'll spend every second of my time with you. I'll be by your side at all times. But I need you to trust me,"

"Grey,"

"Evangeline."