Grey

Evangeline~

Three weeks later...

"Fuck," I mutter to myself, leaning over the toilet.

Throwing up, morning, day, and night, has been my weekly routine, for three weeks. I don't know if it's a combination of stress, and being nine weeks pregnant, or just being pregnant.

I desperately want to see Grey, but with everything that's going on for him right now, I don't want to just add another thing onto that.

The news, paparazzi, and media, have been all over him since he fired the minor headquarters manager. They were friends. The same guy he yelled at on the phone before he and I got in that argument.

I feel bad, but at the same time, I'm sure the guy was an asshole. Grey doesn't usually get mad, but then he was.

I lean my head back, taking a sip of water. I am in desperate need of a shower, but any kind of movement makes me dizzy, and nauseous.

My phone buzzes on the floor next to me. I expect it to be Rose or Callum.

Rose is finishing moving in with her now fiancé, and they could not be happier, and I'm happy for them.

Callum has been bugging the shit out of me, about business meetings, offers, and a shit ton of other stuff. I may lose it one of these days.

"You doin okay?" It reads. My heart races.

"Yeah." I reply.

"I have something for you, mind if I stop by? I'll be quick."

"Come on over."
• • •
He knocks on the door, I have no strength to stand up, yet I do. My apartment blurs as I make my way towards the door, down the hallway that is much longer than I remember.

"Hey," He softly smiles. The smile that I miss.

"You can come in," I say.

"No, no it's okay,"

"Grey,"

Everything starts spinning. Black and white flood my eyes. I cant even make out my own hands.

"Grey," My voice breaks this time.