20th Birthday

Evangeline~

Two weeks later...

"Grey, where are we going?" I giggle, wanting to look under the blindfold.

"Just be patient... we're almost there!" His hand rests firmly on my thigh.

The car turns and stops. All very familiar. And I realize we are pulling into the parking lot of my apartment building.

"Okay, stay put, I'm going to come over and help you out of the door." He chuckles. Soft and Light.

"Alright pretty boy, what is this about?"

"It's you're twentieth birthday Evangeline, don't think I forgot." He takes my hand, pulling me out of the car.

We somehow make our way to my apartment, and he takes my blindfold, aka his tie, off of my eyes. I'm stunned.

Red rose petals all on the floor, leading to my bedroom. Flowers on the counter, a happy birthday garland, and a red velvet cake.

"Grey," I wrap my arms tight around him. "I love you. Thank you." I smile into his lips.

"Of course." He kisses me.

"I'm going to go get changed... stay right here." I kiss his cheek, and run to my bedroom.

I've been saving my lingerie for the perfect moment, and now may just be it.

I slip on the skimpy white lace, hugging every curve of my body just right. I take my hair out of the braid it was in, the curls are perfect.

I light a candle in my room, and go back out to the living room. Grey looks me up and down, his eyes taking it all in.

"Fuck, you- wow." A mischievous smile grows on his lips, his body crashing into mine, pushing me against a wall.

I run my hand down the front of his shirt, stopping at the top of his pants. My eyes slip down, looking at the button of his pants. He doesn't realize, his eyes fixed on my chest.

"I'm going to fuck you against that glass so everyone knows how well you take it." He mutters, his lips devouring me.

"I'm sure I would get kicked out of this apartment if you did that." I gasp.

I unbutton his pants, he slips the lingerie i'm wearing off, and fiddles with the clip of my bra.

"My God look at you," He smiles, taking a step back. "And look at this," His hands rub my small bump.

He puts his hands on my hips, and gently pushes me onto my bed. His body between my legs, kissing me just right, the heat of his body. It's all so overwhelming, but I love it.

"Tonight is going to be all about you." He smiles, kissing down my body, removing my thong with his teeth.

He rubs circles on my clit, my back arching.

"I want you to go slow, and show me how much I mean to you." I smile, as he slowly begins.