Good. Thats Good.

Evangeline~

Little footsteps follow behind me, I know exactly who they are coming from. I can only walk faster. There's been a lot of information that I need to process, on top of a Gala that I should be getting ready for right now.

All eyes are on me as I walk through the sliding glass doors, leaving the young blonde girl alone. I can't think about anything else but what any of this means for Grey. For Us.

How bad is it going to affect him? Do they even know?

As I step into my car, I break down. My sobs are uncontrollable. I cant breathe. Everything is spinning. I'm convinced my heart is going to beat right out of my chest.

I don't want to go to this stupid Gala. We don't need to be there. One Gala isn't going to kill anyone.

I do the one thing I never thought I would do.

I call my mom, and tell her everything.

I tell her that Grey and I are dating. That we are serious. That when I left the office today, it wasn't because I had an appointment, but I was visiting Grey to make sure he was okay. When I'm not around when Paige comes to check on me, I'm usually with Grey. Every unexplained disappearance, was from me being with Grey.

And she was fine with it. There was no yelling. No protesting. No nothing. She just told me that it's okay, and that Grey is going to be okay. And if I ever need anything, I can call her.

She tells me that I can skip out on the Gala tonight. To go be with Grey. To keep an eye on him. Take care of him.

So that's exactly what I do. I go home, and I change out of my clothes, exchanging them for new ones.

I run to the store and grab him Reese's Pieces, his favorite candy, because if he's going to be in the hospital, he should at least get to enjoy it. I swing by his house, fortunately I have a key for, and grab him a change of clothes. I make sure to bring him a blanket. I cant think of anything else he could need. But when he needs something, I'll make sure to be the one to get it for him.

I compose myself, before walking back into the hospital. Oliver and Brinley sit in the lobby, Blake sleeping in the chair next to them. I forget how long of a day it must have been for her.

"Is he okay?" I question, sitting down next to Oliver.

"They're doing an MRI right now,"

"Good. That's good." I mumble.

"They said he's doing really well, so hopefully there's no bleeds or severe damage. Definitely a concussion though." Brinley says.

"If all goes well with this, he can go home tomorrow night." Oliver chimes.

My leg bounces, anxiously awaiting to see Grey again. I feel awful about freaking out at him. He didn't deserve that, especially after everything today.

"MRI is done. I'd love to see you Eva." My phone buzzes.

How'd he know I was here?

"Can I come see you now?" I ask.

"Of course."