110%

Evangeline~

I step out of the shower, after an incredibly long day at work. A desperate knock at the door startles me. I walk over to it, and look through the peephole of the door.

Grey stands on my porch. Flowers in his hand, and a bag in the other.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

He drops what he's holding, and grabs me by my waist, not saying anything; just kissing me.

"I want to have a baby with you, so bad," He mutters between a kiss.

"Grey," He kisses down my neck, his hands inching towards the towel wrapped around my body.

"Grey," He doesn't stop. I love his lips and hands on me, but this is so, sudden.

"I want," We fall back onto my bed.

"I know, but can we please talk about this?" I put my hand on his chest. He's breathing so hard.

"Right. Yeah. God- sorry." He gives me some room.

"What is this about?" I question.

"I don't know. I just- my mom was getting all on my case about having safe sex; i know, stupid. But all I could think about was having a baby with you." He blurts.

"So this is because you want to show your mom that you don't care what she has to say?" I scoff.

"No. No it's not that at all. I want to have a baby with you. Regardless of what my parents have to say."

"Grey I need to know that you are one hundred and ten percent sure about this. Having a baby isn't just saying a big F you to your parents, this is a big deal."

"I know it is. And that's exactly what it's not. This isn't an F you to my parents, this is an I love you and I want this with you." His voice pleads.

"Fuck,"

"I mean I will if,"

"No. Well yes, but no, I just- Jesus hang on." I pull him closer to me, kissing him, so passionately. I've never kissed anyone like this. Never.

"What," He smiles between a kiss.

"Don't smile at me like that," I blush. "I can't even handle the way you look at me right now."

"I have no idea what that means."

"Every girl wishes a boy would look at her like you look at me. Pure love."

"I couldn't love anyone else but you." He leans in for another kiss, pushing me onto my back.

"I love you." I softly say, his lips trailing down my neck. The towel wrapped around me slowly slips down my body. Grey couldn't care less, and honestly I couldn't either.

"I want this to be it Grey." I mumble, his lips too occupied with my body.