Fake Dating

Evangeline~

"I'll talk to my team. And I'll make it very clear right now. I am not doing this to boost the attention and sales of KlineCo. This will bring attention to WrightLen just as much. If things go wrong,"

"We blame it on me." He finishes my sentence. Our phone call lasted much longer than five minutes.
It's been an hour, and I think this plan will work.
Now we just need to properly execute it, and WrightLen is going to be off the charts.

We saw how the public reacted when him and I accidentally bumped into each other at a coffee shop.
So if they see us together, purposefully, then it will bring incredible attention to WrightLen.

Our first appearance as a "couple" will be tomorrow at a banquet. We expect that our parents will support this, even if it's something they never thought we would do.

As soon as I hung up, I knew that this plan would do something for us. Not that I necessarily want to help with the sales of KlineCo, but we are already so far ahead in sales, that even if this does do what we want it to, WrightLen is still going to be number one.

I know I shouldn't be excited for this, but I am. Even in just the few seconds I talked to Ellis, he was so charming.

Now of course, I can't let this fake dating thing get in the way of our rivalry, but I also want to make it clear, not only to KlineCo, but specifically to Ellis himself, that this is for the benefit of WrightLen, and nothing else.