Thats Three

Evangeline~

I've seen this kind of stuff in movies before, but now I'm the one experiencing it, and the movies have it so so wrong.

"Mr. Kline, Ms. Wright, I understand that you two believe you're expecting, correct? And are here to make sure?" The young nurse asks. He doesn't look much older than Grey.

"Correct." Grey says, squeezing my hand. I can't help but smile.

"Perfect. Evangeline if I could have you lay back, we can do an ultrasound. Right now, we are checking for development of the fetus, and we will also be able to estimate your conception date. Do you have any questions before we get started?"

"I think Im okay," I look up at Grey. "You?"

He nods his head.

"Alrighty. This is your first pregnancy, correct?" He puts a cool gel on my stomach.

"Right."

"How exciting. Alright- Oh, very interesting." He smiles as he moves the device across my stomach.

"Is everything okay?" Grey questions, trying to get a peak at the screen.

"Yes! Everything is looking perfect." He turns the screen towards Grey and I. "If you look here, we can see not one, not two, but three babies. You guys are having triplets!" My stomach drops. Grey can't decide if he's going to look at me, or the screen.

"I'm sorry, what?" I question in disbelief.

"Triplets." Grey mumbles.

"Oh my god." A smile makes its way onto my lips.

Grey still looks stunned.

"I'm sorry, can I talk to him alone for a moment?" I ask the nurse. He gently nods, and steps out of the room.

"Grey,"

"Sorry, I'm just- Wow."

"It's a lot, to process."

"Yeah. I mean I'm excited, of course. It's not something I would have ever expected though." He tells he.

"Mhm." His eyes light up, and a smile appears on his face.

"Fuck this is crazy," He kind of laughs. I cant tell if he's about to lose his shit or not.

"Pretty crazy," I repeat.

"I'm going love you, and them, for the rest of my fucking life." He presses his lips against mine, a smile forming on our faces.