All Of You

Evangeline~

I've really started to like the mix of WrightLen and KlineCo jewelry. It looks good, almost like it was made for each other.

I stand in Grey's kitchen, looking for salt. His cabinets aren't organized at all.

"What are you doing?" He asks me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I'm trapped between him and the counter.

"Looking for your salt," I look back it him, kissing his jawline. "Who organized these cabinets?" I laugh.

"I did, I know they're unorganized. But I know where everything is." He smiles.

"I don't."

"I'll grab it for you." He said reaches into the cabinet I have open, on the top shelf. I wouldn't have been able to reach it even I tried.

I shake some onto the eggs I'm making, while he wanders over to the bar stools.

"How are you feeling?" He randomly asks.

"Big" I chuckle, rubbing my hands on my belly. "And I'm only fifteen weeks!"

"You look sexy though, and you really have the pregnancy glow." He smiles, and I yearn to kiss him.

"I don't know about that,"

"Have you seen yourself? You're fucking unreal Evangeline." He puts his hands on my hips.

"It's been weeks since we've had sex Grey. You haven't seen my body since then," I shyly say.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean my bodies changed in the last six weeks, and I don't think you would like it as much as you did then,"

"Evangeline," He pulls me closer to him, his face softens. "I know your bodies changed, and that's good. You're growing three human beings. And I still love you, even with that change."

"You say that,"

"I say it because I mean it Evangeline. Whether you want to believe it or not." He slips his hand under my shirt, rubbing his thumb on my bump. He slightly lifts my shirt up, revealing my rounding belly, and moves my waistband off of my hips.

"This, Evangeline, is gorgeous. I love it." He smiles up at me.

"Even with all the stretch marks and,"

"All of it. I love everything about it. I love watching you take pregnancy on. I love seeing you adapt, and change, and give your all to make sure that everything you do is safe for our children. I love watching you jump into 'mom mode', especially when you don't realize you're doing it. And, most importantly, I love you Evangeline. All of you."