Its Us

Grey~

"You know, it was the cutest thing today. Blake asked me if you and I were married, and seemed pretty upset when I told her that we aren't. Oliver and Brinley are so lucky." She claims.

"God she's the cutest." I mention.

"Seriously."

"We could have one of those sooner than I think I realize."

"It's crazy that we're even talking about this." She mumbles, hiding her face in my chest.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"Just, I don't know. Talking about having a baby is just so crazy to me. Like we are talking about a real human life. Not just some little toy or anything. A human that is me, and is you. It's us."

"Yeah, I agree. Knowing that, if we, you, end up pregnant, ever, then it's a mix of us." I claim.

"We. If we get pregnant. I hate it when people refer to just the woman. Hell we didn't do all of it, we're just the ones who have to suffer through it." She laughs, moving closer and closer to me.

"Okay, we'll, if we ever end up pregnant, this is going to be one hell of a kid." I kiss her cheek.

"Damn right." She runs her fingers along my abs, her soft hands outlining my muscle. She has so idea how lethal her touch is to me.

I try to think I'm a tougher guy, but Evangeline shatters any kind of persona I put on. I melt when she's around me. Her touch is heat, and I am ice.

"What we're you just thinking about?" Eva asks me.

"You. Why?"

"Your heart just started beating really fast."

"Wait, is that my shirt?" I question, not realizing that I didn't notice before.

"Well that depends, do you want it back?" She smiles.

"No. I was just wondering."

"Good. Because it's been three weeks since you let me wear it, and I've worn it to bed every night, and doubt I can sleep without it now." She tells me.

"Guess that means I'll have to let you keep it forever then." I kiss her cheek.